Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - The Claire Forest

The translation quality is pretty good, it all makes sense and is cohesive. I doubt anyone reasonable would complain about the quality of the translations when there's machine translate copy-paste war crimes against language posts out on the internet.

A new cute member joins the party!

Thanks for the release! And don't delete it D:
Even if someone else releases the same chapter, readers can just decide which one they'll rather read, it's fine. The quality is fine too. Nothing wrong with any of this.
Keep up the good work~!

Fed-Kun's army
Dude is never gonna be able to stop cooking. He's got 3 black holes with him now

Dex-chan lover
New pet get!

I dont know how accurate the translation is, but its absolutely coherent so good job on this and thanks for the hard work.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! Your work is great! And you do this for free so please don't feel pressure, we accept whatever it is!

Double-page supporter
You say poor quality translations.... But these are pretty good. If nobody had said, I wouldn't have been able to tell they were from an amateur

Pixe Dragon acquired! Seriously though, the translations are fine, and I'm glad someone is working on this. Thank you for your work!

Aggregator gang
I dont really see any translation error to be honest, the grammar isnt weird, there isn't any typo and i can perfectly understand the story like any normal chapter.

Dex-chan lover
oh no it's a face-hugger. welp, i'll be interested to see what a human/pixie dragon hybrid looks like.

Excellent chapter! Also, God is that pixie dragon cute. Possibly cuter than Sui, and it just seems like such a troublemaker xD

Users who are viewing this thread