Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi

Aggregator gang
It's actually so easy to make these fluffy stories fun to read. People also often describe death march as "calm and soothing".

Here's the difference, this protag isn't a combat genius with magic guns and holy swords. If you want a story to be calm and fluffy, focus on it being calm and fluffy.

This manga is about our world's food being in a fantasy world. So what does the writer/artist do? They make eating our food look really damn appealing.

Even something as mundane as a sweet bun can be fun to read about if you make your characters scarf it down uncontrollably.

Masterful work, can't wait to see more

Pretty genius to be able to make such an interesting story with only two characters. I'm patiently waiting for more. (not looking forward to that slime turning into a girl, but hey, anything to get more than two characters.)

Dex-chan lover
I'm having a bit of trouble here.. so can Fel actually change his size? He's been shifting sizes since the merchant guild so it shouldn't be an issue for him to stay at an inn if can change his size.

Contributor
I don't like it that much because the protagonist is always pushed around by other people, irks me enough to drop it which is what I did to the novel.

Art and picture quality - Great
Translation - No errors
Notes - Standard isekai except it's him going with others wishes.

Double-page supporter
I wish the MC was shrewder, I mean, for crying out loud, negotiate a little more! He's the only supplier in that entire world, making pacts for power with mythical beings is a given, don't be satisfied with a minor blessing, that goddess is practically a drug addict, it'd be so easy to milk her dry.....

I like this MC... yea he's being pushed around but its better than MC almost dying and getting help from someone else (despite them having aquired enhanced powers in the beginnig or already being strong) on repeat in multiple series, so it's a good change from time to time. This MC is trying to get stronger and he's being guided; i think of it as this is showing to grunting side of isekai's.

Maybe I missed it, where does the MC get the money to buy all the groceries?

Perhaps I remember it wrong, but the MC sold tons of high ranked monsters corpses early on, so he has a lot of money. CMIIW

Double-page supporter
@MadDocOc and @mpeb23 There are at least three points of money.
Chapter 1: From the kingdom & from selling the suit.
Chapter 4: From selling salt & pepper
Chapter 6: From selling monsters (less the butchering fee)

Also note that he's raking in gold while the purchasing from the market costs silver.

Dex-chan lover
Read it all in one go, I love this manga. Super precious and a breathe of fresh air from the horny protag harem isekais.

Plus the art is fantastic. So glad to have found this!

Can confirm that snake meat (in my own personal experience) tastes like chewier chicken.

@compact32 your email is wayyyy too fishy, also even if its very very grey area I think LHTranslations should be the ones selling isekai merch since they are the ones who translate so many isekais.

Anyway good luck with your enterprise fella!

Users who are viewing this thread