Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 11 Ch. 107 - When you become an adult, you should make sure to remember this

Dex-chan lover
Bonus advice as someone who had a short girlfriend: If you've been together for long enough to tease her, DO hug her below the arms... And then commit to the kitty lift and pick her up like the cute little kitty that she is. Bonus points if you spin around until she's either cry-laughing and asking to be put own between sobs, or shooting you with a death glare cold enough to freeze an ocean.

While they probably won't go into it because they haven't experienced it yet, ladies, when a guy asks for advice while making love: try and give it to him. After years of lovemaking, I thought, I finally had a young lady mention I should trim my fingernails. (I won't say where my fingernails were at, but I'll let you extrapolate) Mind you, this occurred after a marriage of 39 years came to an end. Just don't turn it into a bitch session. Be like a good teacher. Don't want to hurt his feelings, say you heard/read about it and want to try it in such and such a way.

Fed-Kun's army
@rebel16 It used to be Aya, I think? But the author dropped it awful quick. And really, only Aya would have made any sense as they have history. Anyone new would just make them look like a homewrecker trying to get in between a happily married couple.

@rebel16 it’s actually a drawing of a love umbrella (ai ai gasa). You can see these in a lot of high school, slice of life manga and anime. This page has more information regarding this custom: https://learnjapaneseanime.com/culture-custom/people/aiai-gasa/.

Never mind, I thought it was about the triangle in page 12.

Users who are viewing this thread