Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 15 Ch. 146 - About love and life

Double-page supporter
btw im guessing, that nasa is obv the reincarnation of some dude she knew b4 but every reincarnation b4 made like a promise w her b4 saying ill always b w u so its a different form of immortality, not true but immortality of a bond or some shit

Could be completely wrong but this is my guess out of my ass

Thank you for the chapter! "1am" me is very appreciated.

I'm really curious for what the next chapter will bring for the sake of curiosity about the promise and the future of the manga itself.

Damn.
Astrophysics and the impending heat death of the universe have never sounded more romantic.

When I saw she gave the ring back, my heart dropped. Really thought she was leaving him for something like that, luckily Nasa has the words of a true husband who does not like leaving their family behing/Wife

Dex-chan lover
sorry if you don't want to read this but this development is pretty fucking dumb

tbh the story was dragging kinda long by having random stories popping out of nowhere.

But, in a way, it's good as we get to see more wholesomeness between Tsukasa and Nasa :)

If you want to get with the ladies, you gotta drop some science facts. Chicks LOVE science!

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact : The 'pulling apart' theory thing isn't really credible anymore, just the whole 'anti matter' and 'big crunch' end of the univers scenarios. It's funny how pretty much every 'how the univers will end' theories went from 'It's very probable' to 'it's extremly unlikely' as we discovered new stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@chernobyll Lol what? the conflict was pretty dumb, the way they blamed someone that was literally hit by a truck was just dumb. Soap opera kinds of dumb

Users who are viewing this thread