Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 15 Ch. 146 - About love and life

for a moment I was crying... Tsukasa-chan, put the ring back on and never take it off again!!!!

ps: next chapter they have ONE f*cking JOB, tell us everything!!!

I HAVE WAITED FOR SO LONG, I WANT TO SEE IF ANY OF MY THEORYS ARE TRUE (comment to me if you want to hear bout it but i think we all have thought of it before)

wow, Nasa managed to use science talk to woe a girl.

Your average mortal can never do this.

Well if your wife decides to leave, you just gotta put that nerd hat on (no offense just pure comedy) and poof she's all yours :) {again}

Kidding aside , he did remember that memory about their first encounter or something but what was wrong about my theory is that it's not during their "break up" where he remembered it, it was after the "breaking up and making up" part sooooooo the real question is what the memory is, why is it important to them (especially for Tsukasa) and why did he forget it????

That's not what science actually says about the expansion of the Universe. Nasa talks complete nonsense here.

Gravitationally bound objects like galaxies and galaxy clusters do not increase in size along with the Universe, much less smaller things like stars and planets. Once objects are bound together by gravity or by another force, the distance between them does not further increase. Even the so-called dark energy or cosmological constant only acts as the tiniest repulsive force between objects, but that force depends only on the distance between them, and as such, does not grow with time.

The expansion of the Universe only becomes relevant outside of the Local Group of galaxies, inside it it has absolutely no effect. Our Milky Way will remain bound together until the last stars burn out, trillions of years into the future.

Users who are viewing this thread