Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 15 Ch. 146 - About love and life

Aggregator gang
@Izutsushi Best to just ignore them if I were you, people been doing this to every SoL romcom manga in existence. When batoto is still around and silver spoon still being serialized they complained the same thing too.

Wow never thought i'll see something like this and yeah what Nasa said is true we are Humanity and everything is bound to vanish

Double-page supporter
this series needed this arc for some drama. the author already showed you it ends fine so i have no idea why people are complaining.

my guess is nasa promised to take her back to the moon or something after she explained who she was.

>watches the anime
>"oh that's cute, i'll read the manga"
>reads the manga
>last uploaded chapter is this one
> :)

Dex-chan lover
doesnt matter what feelings you're feeling, you don't get to try to divorce. marriage is permanent

>he remembered her cute little trap cock
@FlyingThunder lol

Dex-chan lover
she's putting a lot of pressure on a man who had actual brain damage from a probably fatal truck collision

I didnt expect such a stupid arc as this happened in this manga

tsukasa in this arc is sooooo out of character, it is almost insulting

its like... this arc is trying to be melodramatic so hard that it's end up fall flat on it's face

if nasa actually show some kind of a shocked reaction on what tsukasa actually is then it end up on where we are now will actually feel way more believe able instead of hurrrr hurrr you cant remember so I'm leaving hurr hurr

or maybe show more insecurity on tsukasa's part regarding the topic so it will have some kind of a build up effect
before the said arc begin but nooooo

tsukasa went from 10/10 waifu to someone you should avoid at all cost if you want a healthy relationship faster than eminem rapping

Users who are viewing this thread