Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Whatever parents experience, kids don’t know. More like, they don’t want to know.

Dex-chan lover
If your arm goes numb enough, it'll go completely limp and you can't move it until it starts going back to normal. It's a pretty interesting experience once it stops freaking you out. The pins and needles as it goes back to normal though. Waterboarding a prisoner would be more humane.

@lysandersTreason

Yeah because that's cultural society. It's true that people sleep with others after hours of meeting but that's also one part of society. There are many people who don't believe that is morally acceptable to them. And considering the characters in this manga are like that, it's 100% believable it'll be this way.

Also, they are 16 and 18 within the Japanese society. Japan has a completely different cultural status than USA or wherever you're from. Just because something doesn't fit an expectation or a stereotype of another doesn't mean jack.

Also, being a virgin or not doesn't have any relation here. You can already have lost your virginity and act this way if you're not ready for this.

Dex-chan lover
bullshit, you are not a man and it is not normal if you don't take possession of your wife. it's ok to leave it implied and entirely off screen, but no, you don't need to wait weeks for the right mood or some shit

Dex-chan lover
@cksn don't forget that while they are married, time-wise they've only been going out for a few days, barely a week. It's also both their first relationship. You can't really compare that kind of setting with normal newlyweds.

Btw, "taking possession of your wife" sounds extremely degrading for the wife, I don't know if it's an old way of saying it, but either way it's a terrible way of saying it.

Fed-Kun's army
If your arm goes numb enough, it'll go completely limp and you can't move it until it starts going back to normal. It's a pretty interesting experience once it stops freaking you out. The pins and needles as it goes back to normal though. Waterboarding a prisoner would be more humane.

And if it happens on your legs you fall to the ground instantly. It happened to me and had to use my arms to reach a place to sit from where regain the feeling on my legs, till i found out i still had control over them, and i just had to use more strenght on each step to the point of stomping because what was lost was the senses and perception on the muscles and how much strenght i had to put on each step.

That arm pillow is incomplete. It would not hurt or go numb if he hugs here from behind. OF course, this is just my personal experience. Also, you could aid yourself with a pillow to soften the weight.

This man is doing the arm pillow completely wrong. The position is correct, behind the neck so less weight is on it, however, the optimal way to lay like this is on their sides either facing each other or spooning. This lets the shoulder lift the neck a bit and provide a gap to lessen the weight on the arm, this also has the added benefit of allowing him to wrap an arm around her and hug her. Alternatively she could also shift position and lay her head on his chest which could take the weight better. Source: Spent like 20 minutes trying to find an optimal cuddling position with my girlfriend awhile ago.

Users who are viewing this thread