Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - This idiot's hand glows with an awesome power. Its burning grip tells me to defeat you!

Dex-chan lover
I see you are a man of refined taste, playing Solitaire and Minesweeper.

Dex-chan lover
This author... showing some true respect to the great console the Dreamcast. RESPECT.

Dex-chan lover
1st thought: I would have been in the Nasa/Kaname huddle by the pizza at this shindig, although I shuddered when Kaname mentioned chocolate in connection? with pizza. My culture level extends only to Solitaire & Minesweeper (with Hearts being a strong third choice).

2nd thought: Aya has at least positioned herself as a possible mistress that Tsukasa might (big MIGHT here) tolerate. Better yet, Aya might urge/goad/persuade Tsakasa to get sexy with Nasa.

SK

Fed-Kun's army
@JoeKerr They're playing Virtual On, although the cover doesn't match any of the VO games (mostly because he didn't leave any space for further details + avoiding copyright)
218c138b6b.png
The "15 years to make a new game" refers to the gap from the PS2 entry in the series till the To Aru collab game released last year.
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On Marz
First released in Japan and the United States in 2003 for the PlayStation 2, and was rereleased on PlayStation 3 in Japan in 2013. It uses the VO: Force rules for gameplay and graphics, and is the first Virtual On game to have a single player story mode, which follows on with the Virtual-On universe. As the PlayStation 2 has no official Twin Sticks, the game's controls rely on the DualShock controllers (this was corrected in PS3 rerelease with twin-stick peripheral configuration). As inclusion of story mode, this game is regarded more as an action-adventure game than simply an action game. The game features M.S.B.S. v8.5.
A Certain Magical Virtual-On
First released in Japan for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita in 2018. The game is a collaboration between Sega and Dengeki Bunko, featuring characters from Kazuma Kamachi's light novel series A Certain Magical Index. The game features M.S.B.S. v55.55. It was released on February 15, 2018.

I'm positive, Aya has acquired the abilities of pro fighting gamer

WITH THE HELP OF KYOJI

TIL that, apparently:
* SFV doesn't run at 60fps on the PS4
* Special move inputs in SFII and SFV are different
* An Xbox controller minus an analog stick and two shoulder buttons is really hard to understand

@Sakuratea As long as you have the console, the TV shouldn't matter. The processing is all done by the console - the TV is just a screen.

This was oddly touching lul

Dex-chan lover
I still have a Dreamcast to play stuff on sometimes. Well, two. They're showing their age and for whatever reason some of the games I have only work consistently on one or the other machine. In particular disc 1 of Skies of Arcadia only works on Dreamcast A, while disc two only works on Dreamcast B. There really were some fantastic games for the Dreamcast that a lot of people might not have experienced. I think a number of them did port to other stuff, Skies of Arcadia for instance made it to the GameCube. But for every game that did manage to reach a wider audience that way, another one or two likely didn't get the chance.

Users who are viewing this thread