Too Close - Ch. 50 - What Happened in the Past

I just love seeing how jealous xu ze gets but please don't make him so pissed Lin tianyu!

It makes me so happy how well and quickly they just talked about that communication (?) problem they had about the calls.
Can't wait for next chapters!!! Thanks so much for your hard work!

Ok I'm just glad they've started resolving their issues and are even making some progress, makes me less worried about the incoming 'jealous and controlling love rival' story line.

hooray, communication! finally some progress between the two, i was so starved of it. and of course, here comes the love rival plot. since they managed to talk it out, i have some hope that the love rival problem will be resolved much more easier unlike those ridiculous ones :" thank you for the double update!

Fed-Kun's army
Ouuuuh, that slut... he still doesnt deserve him tho, he left, doesnt matter if he tried to call him after that show...

Double-page supporter
ohhhh so it was all a misunderstanding~
i really thought tianyu just ignored his ass for 5 years and never tried to call lmaooo but now this reveal changes everything oof what a tragic twist of fate :/

im happy they're actually Talking but some recent questionable developments rly are making me go ??¿ what's goin on

the most questionable development of all was making tianyu's design so much more plain and boring, someone give this boi a haircut asap

Dex-chan lover
ohh so he DID try to get a hold of him....hmm that changes things a bit

I am sad.
I was always checking my phone to see if the next chapter is out or not. But sadly its not.
I know you are working very hard to translate the chapter so I will also work hard and be patient. :)

1. Actual Lil Yu is so kawaii.
2. EEUGHCK THEY HUGGED AHHH
3. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY RIVALSS-

Im so glad they explained the lack of phone contact! But really shouldnt there be social media or whatever? But OK at least they cleared this up

Users who are viewing this thread