Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Ch. 34 - The 34th Floor: Inauguration Ceremony

CBC

Fed-Kun's army
And there we have it folks, the Prize for the Single Most Idiotic Thing Ever Done in this Manga, right after the glorious flex that our MC just did, giving the Temples a huge middle-finger in the process.

Edit:
I think it also bears mentioning that only ONE temple knows about the true identities of Kouhi and Mitsuki, and the MC's power, Kousuke's keeping the whole thing (including his divine power) under wraps. So to everyone else, he's either the mysterious and dangerous final boss behind Lily-Amamiya or some random dude who happens to stroll around the tower town every so often with a different hot chick each time, and it's the latter view that he had personally cultivated.

Aggregator gang
Thank you very much for this end of the year batch update...

It was great and the cliffhanger was left at a great part too.

Dex-chan lover
The hitman used knives. Of course it didn't work. He needs bigger weapons... maybe try hadron cannon next time.

well i already guessed it when i saw him admire his own picture like a state treasure but fucking hell what an idiot...

lets jump out and challenge the power of the tower after a attempt on the life of the tower lord....
thats like begging to be killed
they need to establish their power so they need a suitable target and there it jumps up and volunteers....

also the other two lords kept quiet after being named suspects so why did that idiot think it was a good idea to jump up?
anyone innocent would just watch because even if they can't nibble up the tower after that attack there will be benefits for them either bonding with the tower and dividing the attackers faction amongst them or blackmailing the offender for benefits and standing united against the tower
low risk high reward

and the attack it self...
even assassins creed 1's leviathan approach was more stealthy
jumped out of the crowd exposed position exposed face
and yeah why not attack the guy that has the favor of 3 gods in the place said gods just sanctified
and all of that in a place thats basicly a glorified prison which can go on lock down with a thought....
there should be a limit to how suicidal one person can be

Fed-Kun's army
i really feel sorry now for the mixen... :( i have a soft spot for milfs i am very sorry

Dex-chan lover
@Roadrunner9000 i thought his job was to test admins and to create chaos.. but, after summoning 3 high rank goddesses and still went with the stupid plan, well, it's just plain suicide.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for the four chapters ! But god do I hate censorship !
Happy New Year ! Let's hope 2021 will be much better than 2020.

@Akirakirijo

To be fair that's functionally what the church lady is afraid of. At this point all it'd take is a disparaging comment and their church will be thought of has a fake church and lose all support it has. At least when it comes to the churches of those three gods he can all but decide who lives and dies. And he's about to prove that being a dumbass cunt who looks like he's half dead ALSO won't protect you from him. In fact there's a exceedingly high chance what they are about to reveal is basically a falsehood detecting or truth compelling field basically and ask the three if they had anything to do with it after which burying the man either physically or politically because they have the backing of gods behind damning him letting him basically walk up to their king and go 'this man in front of multiple countries and church officials was proven to have attempted to assassinate the lord of a country, saint, and demigod. Either end him or have all religions turn your own people against you.'

Soseki scans you're absolutely mad lad. Non stop chapter from hxeros and this mango. Cheers 2021 🎉🎉

Users who are viewing this thread