Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Ch. 34 - The 34th Floor: Inauguration Ceremony

Double-page supporter
I really appreciate the fact that we just got 4 chapters, but noooooooooooooooooooooo! I hate cliffhanger!!

@TNT261 Eris, the goddess who protected him, is at the same level as Jamil and Spica, Asura is the name of the goddess above them.

Dex-chan lover
they do realize that he could literally just murder everyone who opposes him right then and there right? especially the leaders, the Gods won't even give a shit since he's probably a demigod by now

Dex-chan lover
Our man is taking another step towards becoming a God, yet people still don't acknowledge his power and status lol

Dex-chan lover
demi god summons 3 gods and gets attacked by a human, comedy

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261 what we need to remember is that the MC's existence is something not even the highest goddess has seen before. He is a mortal soul that reincarnated as a mortal in the garden of gods. That shouldn't be possible according to things said in the manga already. Plus we know that the goddess protecting him is the highest of HER pantheon, we don't know if she has equals in other pantheons.

Fed-Kun's army
The hired killer still has the balls (courage) to murder the MC after summoning 3 gods lol.
Man, can't wait for the next chapter, also, thanks for the surprise of multiple chapters being released, even though it ended up in a cliffhanger.

Also HNY!

Dex-chan lover
I cant believe how stupid it is for the nobles or human in General
Trying to Assassinate a Demi-God, which is have companion of 2 Angel,
And have abilites to Summon 3 God, and make a temple with a blink of eye..

I guess Human Stupidity is Unlimited and have no limit..

Thanks for the multiple chapters release
Great job in 2020, hoping to see you keeping it up in 2021 !

To be honest, I expect some kind of realism from this.
Because the fact that he can summon gods, in theory he should be revered by religious people.
But next chapter would probably gonna do that.

Dex-chan lover
Where exactly does the would-be assassin think he's going to run to? He's inside the tower, the belly of the proverbial beast. They can easily shut off teleportation between levels, locate him on any level, or even quickly guard the one and only exit. He has no chance of escape. It's quite literally zero; unless plot contrivance dictates otherwise...

Dex-chan lover
MC: summons three gods

Assassin: I’m gonna try to kill him

I mean I could argue that the plan wasn’t actually to kill him but just to cause a distraction and maybe he thought the summoning weakened him, but still a very dumb plan

Double-page supporter
"oh hey he can summon goddesses and talk to them like a friends, let's kill him ~"
"hoho he gonna accuse me? let's threatening him if he dare to accuse me on his own home, his 'World'"

They just went full Retard, Never go full Retard

Is dat can even be called "assassination" ?
more like frontal attempt of murder instead of silent killing

Wow, they really caught up with the raws with a 4 chapters release for New Years! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread