Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Ch. 35 - The 35th Floor: God’s Blessing

Dex-chan lover
this has officially enter the xianxia/xuanhuan category with cultivation and ascending to godhood.... but then again, all power fantasy is that category... lol

Dex-chan lover
his first question should be whether he will turn into female cos all the gods he knew there are goddess

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
Fed-Kun's army
I still don't understand why he got/given that godly power by these goddess

Dex-chan lover
> Head Priestess Laurel... Im sorry that im labeling you in my brain that you are a Priestess MILF....

> The colored pages of the 3 goddesses, wow.... Just wow.....
And the birds on the back drop, it was so peaceful.
Im imagining thats my bird....

> Lila Amamiya cut ties with Hond, Ines and Lord Feluka.
It means, any rare items or, any useful items that generating tax or can be use to boost their territory economies will not be flowing.
Also, if they talk to other lords with business with Lila Amamiya, they can just ask them for an insane amount of money without care for the Lila Amamiya Products.
Although, they cannot imposed that kind of pricing to other lord with normal and good relationship with Lila Amamiya, sanctioned Lords like them will be suffering from isolation Like North Korea.
Even the force of Adventurer's guild, whom are over powered by that tower, cannot lend their strength to the lord who had bad relationship with Lila Amamiya.
They will suffer from their own ignorance of the fact that who ever conquer that tower was strong and deserving to have it.

Until now, no one can conquer it. These lords are just doing their own thing and using their own influence and power to justify it. And now, it backlashed to them.
Congrats to the trio lords who didnt had any ounce of brain power....

> Nice Floria in bunny suits....
Your father below has no way to know this sexy master service of yours.
Truly outstanding service....

> I have this feeling, when i saw Sherein cough and loose her bath towel down to the floor, i would like to swipe my credit card on that swiping slot....

> When Silvia's blushed when tease to have feeling of a maiden heart, i thought she can be a Sexy Dark Elf nee-san as well, and it fits her perfectly for me...

> THIS MC, WHENEVER HE GOES, THERE IS ALWAYS A TI**ED WOMEN WHO HAD A HIGH CHANCE OF ADORING HIM.
HE'S THE LIVING GOD OF ALL MEN IN THE WORLD HOLDING THEIR V-CARD AS OF NOW.

The formula for this manga seems straightforward enough. Give isekai powerful cheat and repeat. While all isekais are a form of mental masturbation stroking away at the fantasies we all have (what if given power/fulfillment/love/etc), this one said lets just not hold out on the MC and give him all the easy.

Banned
@hkzkthx

perhaps they figured this was the best chance to get a man among them.

Since we have only seen female gods...
And he's basically a slutcan you guess why they wanted to do that?

Users who are viewing this thread