Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Ch. 36 - The 36th Floor: As a Living God

Dex-chan lover
well is his fault for not giving them enough. (which is one reason why harems fall)

Reactions: GK
Whew that was a jam packed chapter. Lots of cool details in it though so things should get exciting

Feel sorry for the weakest Gods in the god realm. But that shrein moment is a blessing indeed.

wait who is the one that message him? another living god/normal god? isnt message feature unlock at lv10 and to be lv10 the admin must be a god? will there be a war between god? and when the fck he gonna impregnate all the girls? holy shiet there're so much shiet i curious about.

• Thinking
@vcnomnom also the one who sent the message was asking how to lvl up the tower, like wtf author's gonna have to retcon that one bigtime or just completely forget it happened

@vcnomnom
@danich182

The message feature works as such: A level 10 tower may send and receive messages with any conquered tower. Any conquered tower that is NOT level 10 may only send and receive messages from a level 10 tower.

In other words: he can talk to them, they can talk to him, but they can't talk to each other until they reach level 10.

I should also note that the way every tower levels up should be different -.- the first few levels of his tower were based on simple things like bringing in items from the outside, making summoning circles, etc. However, the world tree and the castle were exclusives to his tower. Plus, all of his later levels (5+ I'd guess) involve the tower's affinity with Eris, Jamil, and Spica. Considering that Asura was the one who erected the towers, I highly doubt that EVERY tower is governed by the three celestial maidens.

• Helpful
MD@Home
> unders-
> tand
> displa-
> ying

Ah, Soseki being an absolutely useless cunt again.

This guy needs to be clubbed dead with a dictionary so he can no longer spread his retarded cancer of idiotically arbitrary word breaking.

• Strike
Dex-chan lover
soo all gods were female so far, or actualy they just celestial maidens that hold the title of goddess
and the world records seems to be system thhat stands over them ?

also are these towers something like a trainingsmachine to reach godhood?

@ReficuLSolbaiD so you get a notification from the system that someone reach lv10 and you can start message them? what a weird flex.
and yeah how the tower lvlup should or must be different to each tower if not this series really gonna stale real fast even if the author add more smut into it. and i think how they gonna conquer the tower will be pretty much in 1 chapter period with how much OP is now, hell maybe a few page like the first one(?), kinda disappointing in that part really.

@ReficuLSolbai i dont mind more pages but i like keeping smut and story separate
so for example we have normal mangas and some hentai of it

That moment when you realize that he now has access to an exclusive harem.
It’s literally a garden!

Dex-chan lover
Man, Kousuke better learn a shadow clone jutsu. Even a godly stamina & regen won't stop him from doing nothing but sex with the goddess harem if he'll be the only male and they are 'too many to count' (probably hyperbole, but assume ~1000). I assume he's going to want to do other stuff with his time on occasion ;)

Its and isekai with a lot of slice of life, managing stuff, action, adventure and a pinch of smut!
i like it!
5a23acbe2934407c792da0d5faacb157db3b61486efb62e6930456358b5f3c73.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread