Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 7 Ch. 27 - The 27th Floor: Floria Doria

Fed-Kun's army
they're teaching her. i see potential character development.

Fed-Kun's army
if anything she got off easy, is painfully obvious that she is going another of the mc's harem member so they are educating her, wish she didnt join but she is hot and is blessed by the gods so there is no way she is not another one to add to the bunch.

I hate the cockiness of all these women. I get that some are "angelic" and help the MC, but they act too damn cocky, and the MC has no spine; he dislikes violence too much to a fault and needs to grow up. He may have reincarnated, but relying on his sex dolls women all the time is tiring. All we ever see is them fighting against other cocky or malevolent individuals. The MC does next to nothing, in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Why? Be freaking thankful they didn't just erase you. Overprotective is an incredible understatement from those girls.

This chapter was a leap in "change of pace" tf whered all this animosity come from lmao

Supporter
@OrangeAbundis the very first thing Floria said was literally to insult the man that they revere more than a god. When she was forgiven she didn't even say sorry for the guy who agreed to shelter her ungrateful ass. She should have been glad she wasn't decapitated, but at this point she should be sorry she wasn't.

Also knowing this manga, she'll join the harem in around 2 chapters.

Stop with the fight guys. We should thank the guy drawing this for showing us the ass peak. Its a hint we'll be getting more from her

Dex-chan lover
@Bluubuckets I agree. If anything this was the chance to act himself and teach that girl some respect but he just hides behind his waifus who also go out of their way to piss off her father.
In said father's position I'd be really angry right now. He relinquished his succession rights as a prince to enter the tower as a governor and protect his daughter only to see her get fucked up like that on his arrival.

Dex-chan lover
Spoiled children always have to taste this. As for people who cannot be spoiled, they can take this defeat and train to be stronger.

Dex-chan lover
Cause you're an arrogant bitch that's why.

Dad, grow a fuckin spine and actually tell your daughter off.

MC, YOU GOT THE BACKING OF THE GODS, AT LEAST DEMONSTRATE THAT AND SCARE SOME PEOPLE INTO COMPLIANCE INSTEAD OF THAT BS JAPANESE ATTITUDE. I don't mean go full Imperial Japan raping occupied territory but jfc...

Aggregator gang
"u get what u fucking deserve" *pulls out revolver and shoot her head*

Users who are viewing this thread