Training Regimes of the World’s Strongest Women - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Duel Start!

Dex-chan lover
When I 1st read the profiles of Cataleya's retainers I thought the levels were their ages but then I realized I was wrong & said to myself "those guys are teenagers!!??" Well the duel went off to a great start & can't wait to see how much better they've gotten. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Those knights are 16??? They look like they have 5 kids and are about to settle down for retirement.
What are they being fed in this world.

9KyUB9k.jpg

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Those knights are 16??? They look like they have 5 kids and are about to settle down for retirement.
What are they being fed in this world.

9KyUB9k.jpg
Pretty sure it's just poking fun/foreshadowing at how obviously corrupt the system is and they aren't actually 16.

Dex-chan lover
This manga really excels with the feeling of underdog characters turning the tables on their opponents. Looking past them and not finding out their skills was the seed of their downfall, not just by simply doing some asspull MC schtick, which is great.

Dex-chan lover
ugh I don't care much for MC....

Reminds me of dragon's rioting. The stars of the show are the girls. (And Strongest disciple kenichi (his masters))

Dex-chan lover
When I 1st read the profiles of Cataleya's retainers I thought the levels were their ages but then I realized I was wrong & said to myself "those guys are teenagers!!??" Well the duel went off to a great start & can't wait to see how much better they've gotten. Thanks for the chapter.
Not surprising. Manga and anime has a tendency to make characters not look like their age. Take Bill Watkins from Spy × Family, for example. No grade schooler should look like he was raised in a gym, now should they?

Dex-chan lover
Those dudes are not 16. Great to see Caitlin get detonated by her own magic.

Dex-chan lover
Those teenagers must have the easiest time sneaking into bars with those faces.

Dex-chan lover
i think the ages got mixed up with the levels because ain't no way those 2 are 16 year olds.

Users who are viewing this thread