Trap Heroine

Group Leader
Apologies to what'll likely be a lengthy wait between chapters. Since there's just two of us and we're both busy with other things too, it takes a bit to work on this. We're upping the quality too, and the next chapter is nearly done, so you can expect it within the week.

@Hexxy I'm happy enough that there are people dedicate their time to scanlate this manga. And since we read for free, there's no need to rush.

Fed-Kun's army
Has anyone noticed how unforgiving, i think is the word, are thw worlds where all this trap manga happen? I mean even with ppl easily accepting a cute guy transvesting, they still cringe at gay ppl... Its kind of odd or double standard

Dex-chan lover
As they say, it's not gay if it's cute. Or to be more clear, it's inherently easier to accept things if they are cute.

I liked Prunus Girl too, and while there's a similar setup here, it's more clear cut Kobinata is a guy whereas Aikawa was almost always put in situations where that line was blurred.
Maki and Aikawa never really had any "private" places to explore the whole "Is she or isn't he" concept, whereas Chiroda and Kobinata have the apartment already that Maki and Aikawa only get once their relationship is properly established.

Aikawa tells Maki later on that while the crossdressing is something that he's always done, he takes it a step further because he fell in love with him at first sight. Being able to explore the "living together" theme means that Kobinata can show Chiroda that he/she has a preference for girl's clothes, and really feels that difference when seeing that Chiroda corrected his/her choice of an L size piece of clothing for a S.

It's also established that Chiroda has always been "trapped," so he is more exposed to the concept of BL whereas Maki may or may not have been.

Dex-chan lover
It amuses me to think that their school would allow some freak to go crossdress while taking classes, given how Japanese schools are very anal when it comes to rules and stuff (that one student they forced to dye her hair black comes to mind).

But then again, this is a mango taking place in a fictional school so IRL logic doesn't apply I guess.

Group Leader
Japanese schools are kind of all over the place tbh when it comes to this sort of thing so a place like this may very well exist. Plus recently a lot of those schools have been adopting more LGBTQ inclusive uniform policies, so students are free to wear girls or guys uniforms in increasing amounts, not just to support trans students but also to not so strictly enforce binary gender roles and concepts.

If anything, I'd say the depiction of schools and such in manga is pretty far behind what the schools are actually like now - though this mostly applies to bigger municipalities, including Tokyo.

Hey guys, first up thanks for the translations. I'm really looking forward to the upcoming translated chapters. I've noticed that chapter 16 came out a few weeks ago, and I'm curious when we might be getting chap 7 translated.

Group Leader
@Draku Thanks! Sorry for the delay, the issue has mostly been real life getting in the way. I am actively working on ch 7, and it'll be coming out soon, but free time is also rare and in my case especially, work takes up most of my time. I do apologise for the wait, but it's nearly done at least. We're only two people who both are super busy, so far at least, so the best I can ask is either for more members or just a little bit more of a wait.

Double-page supporter
I'm extreme salty over these prison gay fags.
You're gay if you like traps, if you still deny this you are straight up delusional.

Dex-chan lover
Hm, wouldn't this need either shounen-ai or yaoi tag? That is, if there's actually romance involved

@Deathglass Okay dude now you're being dumb.

A girl is not a "Hoe" If a guy respectfully denies the other girl (In this case a trap) The other girl WON get over it,It's not her fault he likes her more he's not a "Bastard" because you're CUTE CUTE KAWIIIAIAIIA trap didn't get picked get over it dude.

im really not sure anymore...
its been going through my mind for a long while now...
but i think,
i think i might be gay at this point.
maybe...

Users who are viewing this thread