Tricks Dedicated to Witches

Arch Bishop Pietro reminds me of Bishop of greed Regales Corneas, white hair somewhat of the same personality.

Boring and just your typical time travel isekai etc with a lot of girls surrounding mc. I dont get it how it has such high ratings. 6/10.

I'm just going to say it, if you don't like how this manga handles women's rights feel free to drop it peacefully. I get why not everyone would like this, but for me it's a fun read. I mean, whoa a manga about magic tricks! Not isekai but time travel, not adventure but revolutiòn!😃

Dex-chan lover
Almost cried when I saw the backstory for the strongest witch; she picked up the sword for the sake of her father, for the sake of her family, and yet they were slaughtered brutally by those who abuse their authority and for defending her tomboyish nature. She shouldn't be forced to conform to such archaic standards, nor should she seek to abandon her femininity entirely! She remains a daughter to be proud of, her father's death should not be in vain!

I'm not sure if this series is actually canceled to begin with, and the mangaka knows how to tell a good story, but I'm not surprised that this got canned; it's got a few oddities and hamfisted moments, but it's not all bad. I liked it, warts and all.

Users who are viewing this thread