Truth Weavers

Ok if this Story was not bad at all, i'm looking forward to see the next Chapter.

This looks interesting . I just hate how mages are treated as a lower class but are basically the military men of the country .
Like disrespecting the military is just plain retarded and would make said mages less willing to risk their life for protecting the people

It is a unique story, but mages being looked down upon? That is dumb. If normal people are afraid of mages that makes sense, but treating stronger creatures like trash doesn't work out. It's a dumb setting, but the whole weak magic, great control teaching a child with lot's of power is interesting.

@me474 I completely agree with you. That part just seems like a incredible dumb setting. If that is how that country treats their mages & in extend their most powerfull soldiers. They would mass emigrate towards a country that treats them better. It's an incredibly dumb setting.

The excuse to disdain the mages is rather poor. At least the people should fear the mages instead of looked down by that reason.

Dex-chan lover
This artstyle seems oddly familiar. Yet there's no other manga under the artist's belt.

Users who are viewing this thread