TS Eiseihei-san no Senjou Nikki - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
12803050_952269848195229_2688072567480308623_n.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The commander backed down real easy here compared to the previous chapters. Where's the "if you want to stop me, come and try" attitude?
The corporal's father is high on the military hierarchy, and Garback has already a bad reputation (deserved or not is irrelevant), so he choose to avoid direct conflict THIS time,showing some leniency but also noting hes the one in charge there and the next time something happens it will be the corporal's responsability too for overstepping his boundaries

Dex-chan lover
... and the next time something happens it will be the corporal's responsability too for overstepping his boundaries
Which likely a matter of when, not if.
If the dude had no impulse control about forcing himself on a child in a room full of people, he's likely to try it again despite the risks.
Even more so since he got away with it once.
If he's a bit smart, he will wait for a better opportunity. If he's dumb, he will think he has a chance even in the same conditions.
Turi better never be alone with this criminal. At minimum.

Dex-chan lover
That's my best guess at what the MC meant. The original line is 自分まで姦通罪で処刑... where 姦通罪 means crime of adultery, but I don't understand how it fits in this context.
Right I don't get it either, it would've been way off if it's "adultery" since it implied both party consented and it's obviously not the case, so she shouldn't be executed. Unless the intent behind using "adultery" implies that by letting it happen she basically consented.

people hating the commander didn't realize that he was once a cadet just like touri and the rest of the soldiers, he didn't just become a shitty commander on day one, he must have lost so much comrade along the war to the point of near insanity, even touri in the beginning of the chapter is starting to stop trying to know too much of her comrade because she realize if they were to die it will only haunts her dream more. It's real war where everyone wants to survive, not some fantasy isekai power trope where everyone get to be nice to each other and being happy-go-lucky while fighting an army of demons.

Dex-chan lover
I pray for that guy to be shot to almost death and got raped in the ass by a rabid dog and die from rabies
To be FAIR, Touri said this is NOT the first time of her rape. She mentioned she was raped multiple times when she was being healed ( after Salsa got eaten by the grenade ).

I do disagree making Touri to be the battalion's sex toy.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I see. The trigger warning is for a traumatic dream that Touri is having! That’s not too ba-

reading-intense.gif

Also what the fuck is this chapter saying with “guys need to have their release” it’s incredibly easy to just not rape someone. Like it’s super simple, you just don’t fucking do it.
It's simple and that is why death penalty is issued immediately. I believe Touri will be banged by those two in the future. Heavenly delusions memory pain again.

Dex-chan lover
You're just spoiling stuff from the novel. At least in the fan translated novel chapters, the mention of nurses and brothels will likely be mentioned in the next chapter of the manga.
I KNEW IT THE NURSES ARE BROTHELS!!!

Dex-chan lover
Which likely a matter of when, not if.
If the dude had no impulse control about forcing himself on a child in a room full of people, he's likely to try it again despite the risks.
Even more so since he got away with it once.
If he's a bit smart, he will wait for a better opportunity. If he's dumb, he will think he has a chance even in the same conditions.
Turi better never be alone with this criminal. At minimum.
Touri be better stocking up lotions.

Dex-chan lover
Not all cultures (especially historically) bend over backwards for the victims.
"bend over backwards for victims"?
This insanity is basically blaming victims for being afraid of a violent man, in this case in particular an adult man forcing himself on a very young girl... and all too often scared of the society at large. If we were talking murder, most cultures agree that the perpetrator is to blame. Same with theft and the large majority of other crimes. However rape has been somehow considered shameful for the victim in many cultures through history, and even yet to this day.

Some cultures even go the extra cruel length of making the victim marry her rapist... based on the decision of the victim's father. In these cases, the woman's opinion is irrelevant, because who cares about the woman when it's a matter of the men's honor.
In such contexts (I'm not sure the exact context of this manga yet), outing a rapist is more dangerous for the victim than the perpetrator. Some women have literally been killed by their own families over this.

The thought process you describe is not "logic" and is instead dictated by the insane "bending over backwards" in favor of the perpetrator rather than by thought for any victim, past, present or future.

Women through history have not asked for society to "bend over backwards" to accommodate them but instead to acknowledge how it has bent over backwards to protect rapists. They only want to be recognized as victims like any victim of other crimes.

(nb: sorry for the rant, but I have a particular dislike for anyone spouting victim-blaming logic. And pretending that siding with the victim is somehow an abnormality or an extra effort makes me even more outraged.)

Fed-Kun's army
Weldie isn't charming like this in the novel. Maybe the artist wants to change the pace?

The gif at the bottom left of the last page is killing me :lul:

Can I ask for it? 👉👈🥺

Users who are viewing this thread