TS Eiseihei-san no Senjou Nikki

I know this is suppose to be about how horrible war is, but 8 chapters in this is starting to feel like torture. Sadly this is just getting to be too much for me and I'll be dropping this.
Ps. Rap warning for chapter 8.

I can see the point that this is a "copy" of Tanya, but I'm happy to see something that's not just " oh how will this op genius MC interact with this situation? "
And the fact that for once an MC is called out on a "wrong choice" for the world and actually has consequences for actions is refreshing. d(•.•)o

Last edited:
The setting is similar to Youjo Senki but its story is completely different, and magic is used far differently. Also this is strictly ww1 era tech, while Youjo Senki is a post ww1 pre ww2 era of tech.

Anyways, very good so far. Captures the brutality of war, especially trench warfare and throwing bodies at the enemy lines until one side falls back a trench line. Most characters feel realistic and they have their own flaws. Especially seen at chapter 8. Author isn’t afraid to kill characters, but does so with meaning.

Very solid 8.5/10

The setting is similar to Youjo Senki but its story is completely different, and magic is used far differently. Also this is strictly ww1 era tech, while Youjo Senki is a post ww1 pre ww2 era of tech.

Anyways, very good so far. Captures the brutality of war, especially trench warfare and throwing bodies at the enemy lines until one side falls back a trench line. Most characters feel realistic and they have their own flaws. Especially seen at chapter 8. Author isn’t afraid to kill characters, but does so with meaning.

Very solid 8.5/10
d(•.•)o

Uncommon idea yet terrible execution 🤡 author tried to mix and mash popular tags just to forget all about it.
Pro fps gamer reincarnated (which was mentioned right at the start and never again) then acts like a child throughout the rest of the manga..? They never bothered to explain how being fps god and shit affected his mentality, then why mention it?
And don't even talk about how they tried to depict the "horrors of wars blablabla" then fails miserably. Shit felt like a hack 'n slash with commander and his thick-ass plot armour, not an ounce of struggle. You guys really be calling everything a masterpiece as long as authors gather enough balls to put some child abuse in their mangas 😂

Uncommon idea
Really? Seems lifted wholesale from the manga that has been mentioned in this comment section about a thousand times by now. And, outside of the main character having a different background and personality, it definitely seems otherwise identical. I mean, other than the fact that this manga is somehow maybe even more brutal and edgy than the one it's ripping off.

WN reader here, im just here to say, the FPS gamer stuff AND the genderswap is very very relevant the later the story goes (idk why the author try to do this, it is really wierd and make people confused), you guys just to quick to judge.
Also if you like slice of life or anything that simular to YS, this is not the manga for you, dont be fooled by the tags, it will turn very dark pretty quickly and the MC won't get to be OP.

Reading people arguing about Walmart version of tanya at middle of a night is so fun.
I'll try read tanya later since
every thing i need is just genderbend /crossdressing mc

Fed-Kun's army
TS in the title but only reference is just "I was a dude once before I got isekaid" yeah we've seen those before buddy, it's not even fleshed out
not retracting this, but I like how it's going on right now

This is basicaly Youjo senki but the Main character isn't a crazy little girl
Yeah just like Youjo Senki... just without the god powering up both the protagonist and her enemies to make her worship him, no overpowered genius mc with extreme magic skills, no flying mages and no bloodless trench warfare...

Yeah, juuuust like Youjo senki with a different protag...

another 1 month 1chp haaaaaa. gonna wait for another 5 years to enough for a read...

would like to leave it here that the novel is one of my favourite read i have so far. i would like to leave some worldbuilding stuffs that are okay to share on some later date if i can manage to find a time. hoping that people will be aware of the differences of what people believe the wartime situation is like, and is from the series Youjo Senki which people would compare it with

This is so good! i love this series so baaaddd! Its Actually Peak!

Last edited:
I will wait for MC to get his peace. Or the end of the war. Even for years!

The 1st arc is easily one of the weakest in the entire story. After a few more chapters (or rather, a year based on how often we get updates) the story's themes will diverge completely from Youjo Senki's, both in writing and circumstances.

I hope in the coming years as this series gets adapted people will see this as more than just a Youjo Senki clone. In my personal opinion, it's honestly better in a lot of aspects but it could just be because of my inclination to tragedies.

This story is loaded up with all of the cliches a military manga could offer. But even when you can see everything coming, the author will still find a way to make you cry.

Users who are viewing this thread