Tsubasa-chan, Kimi wa. Macchingu shita Onna wa Satsujinki - Ch. 15 - Kindred Spirits

Double-page supporter
Damn it i dont know what to believe now lol i was hoping shiki was a good person and did i miss something who is fumi is that kokushou's first name? And that girl grabbed a paper in the locker during the blackout her ass is hiding sonething too...

With every chapter updates, the more the MC becomes a wussy who doesn't think to himself and just follows all these suspicious girls

jak

Contributor
Something tells me that this "no name" girl was actually a group of girls.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, who is Fumi?
Some kind of ghost?
With an MC like this, I doubt if he can stay alive till the end.

Double-page supporter
@jak
I have the same thought, all the girls are crazy and there's a battle royale behind the scenes.

Dex-chan lover
So basically this series is going to be girls telling the MC not to trust the girl he’s currently with because she’s the one that did X and the MC is just going to immediately believe the new girl with no evidence and blindly follow everything she saw until another girl he barely knows shows up out of nowhere and tells him not to trust her. Wash, rinse, and repeat until the author gets bored and finally decides to solve the mysteries. Okay, but only because I have a dangerous fascination with yandere... btw where’s my yandere? The MC really needs to meet the culprit because without her texts its getting kinda boring. It feels like nothings been happening the past few chapters (not even fake mysteries being solved that we apparently can’t trust now because the suspicious girl that the MC has been following around and listening to turned out to be suspicious).

@TypoCM Pretty much. I wonder how long he’ll follow the new girl before some other girl tells him “Wait. Don’t trust her because she’s the one that killed Santa Claus. Trust me instead. The extremely suspicious girl wearing a hoodie that you just met”.

Contributor
trustnoone.jpg

Dex-chan lover
*hide*
"y-you're bit too close"
well you're hiding behind a tree u soyboi, wtf u expect

Dex-chan lover
So many yandere stories could be solved just with the mc transferring countries or, well..
Killing all who are involved.

Dex-chan lover
girls pointing finger at each other, the manga.

they are all playing with him lol.

Dex-chan lover
There is no Tsubasa, just a bunch of chicks that probably saw that he swiped right one-to-many times and went full yandere.

Users who are viewing this thread