Tsubasa-chan, Kimi wa. Macchingu shita Onna wa Satsujinki - Ch. 17 - The Moment of Truth

Dex-chan lover
Dat moment when you name a chapter as "The moment of truth" yet no truth is told...

Contributor
At this point, idc about the story anymore, i just want to see more Kokushou.

Contributor
@morichiro
It's especially weird because the kanji is 疑惑 (ぎわく/giwaku), which can mean [doubt; misgivings; distrust; suspicion].
I don't think 'truth' is an acceptable English equivalent of any of those, but maybe the scanlation team can correct me on this.

If the next 2 chapters still make no sense , I will drop this. The first 10 chapters were so good, then the author decided to pull this shit repeatedly, new questions and asspulls but no answer to anything.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is seriously starting to piss me off with it's round about nothing of a plot. Stop playing games, stop leading the MC by the hand, get something done already! Geez.

Dex-chan lover
Consider:

Putting 250 psychopathic yandere into the same school and then having them all make dating profiles would be a fun as hell psychological experiment. Especially if one guy decided to be an idiot and try to swipe right on all of them... @mickl3

tbh i have no idea what's going on anymore, this is becoming one of those series which you have to finish in one go to make sense of anything, multiple loose ends are fine but it's getting ridiculous to keep up with it. gotta read it again one of these days

Dex-chan lover
This is starting to be a bit stupid now. Too many things happening at once. Sure hope we get some answers soon

Users who are viewing this thread