Tsubasa-chan, Kimi wa. Macchingu shita Onna wa Satsujinki - Ch. 22.5 - Series Cancellation Announcement

shame, i just picked up this series last week and really enjoyed it so far. hope the author gets better.

Wew if it wasn't just put on hiatus then it better not be because the author is going to get Shinkiba'd

Fed-Kun's army
Damn man, series was interesting,hope the author gets better soon but looks like we may end with the never ending chapter were it gets cancelled on the most important part

Group Leader
Might be serious matter to cancel the series instead of put it in hiatus.Shame it was getting interesting.

Hope author will get better soon.

Weird, should have put it on a hiatus instead of cancelling this. Im Gonna be missing this great arc. What a shame 🙁

Power Uploader
That story was going nowhere. I think everyone involved agreed to use illness as an excuse to can it.

wait they just straight out cancelled this not even postponed?

Dex-chan lover
@nawoon if they cancel it that way, it likely Fukuoka-sensei's health in serious predicament. So serious that there's no hope to continue even after hiatus or give it a proper ending. I wish she will get better soon...

Double-page supporter
Damn we won't even get a proper ending for this one :(

Get well soon author ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread