Tsugumomo - Vol. 25 Ch. 127 - Kazuya vs. Daemon Dabada 3

Dex-chan lover
USE SPIRITUAL SENSE TO SEE HER WEAK POINT!
Then just use brute force to pierce through her strongest attack and eviscerate her body. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CKN

Dex-chan lover
at least we can say this is over, the arc has been the most divisive as far as I have observed in the comment section

Dex-chan lover
Finally. I thought we'd never make it through.

jUJTeL8.png

Dex-chan lover
final fucking lee that stupid dabada bitch is dead and this arc is done.. thanks for the chapter. Does the final few pages mean another season of the anime or w.e?

Dex-chan lover
@Torappu Look at the nuance, think this way, when reading her energy flux he traced the location of her core at the same time he energized Kiriha to attack because in a realistic point of view just knowing where it is isn't enough, then when he formed the drill he had put a counter energy flux that when shocked with Dabada drill nullified her attacks without losing power on his, it really looks like he is just bulldozing things but if he didn't know how her attack worked down to the details he wouldn't have succeeded because Dabada excels in durability ( if this sounded a little preachy, I am sorry for that )

Have to say, as much as I love Kiriha, I am happy that she was punished because of her "go with the flow" way of thinking, she is to dominate when it comes to her ideas but she doesn't really support all that she said with real substance, the point that Shinobu is really important because it shows that they cant simply bulldozer their way out of things when there is other methods that are better for them and those around them, more so when they will need much more finesse to defeat Kazuya's mother, she isn't the type of enemy that they will defeat with luck.

And one last thing, I know I am the major minority but I liked this arc, I understand what made so many hate it and I won't argue against this feeling but I really like this adventure, it was stupid in many points but for me, it was satisfying ( obviously because Hamada-sensei upped his ecchi game 500% XD ).

Fed-Kun's army
Finally it's an end to this boring arc, I have been waiting for this so long

Dex-chan lover
@colonel_30 I don't watch anime much. Like if I've read manga for it I probably won't watch it and if I read t he book and manga I definitely won't watch the anime. Far too many anime adaptions do nothing but disappoint me. Not saying that this would, but I do much prefer to watch things I can look away from time to time. I don't remember Japanese like I did when I was younger, so I'd have to read damn near everything and dubs are generally shit

Ending of this arc felt insanely rushed
But i aint complaining thank god this arc is over

Users who are viewing this thread