Tsugumomo - Vol. 34 Ch. 168 - Soul Mirage

Dex-chan lover
Still hard to forget that this is all just a flashback that, somehow, ends up with the big version of Ouhi was brutally murdered eight months ago with seemingly no answer in sight with how long we are spending on this.

Power Uploader
It's a Sunao chapter and there is no ecchi scene to make up for it

Dex-chan lover
I'm not talking about Sunao. I'm talking about the old guy loli.
Oh well, then... sorry, my bad.

I kinda remembered that Sunao had some "hate" going for her, and Madarai goes completely unnoticed by my radar, no actually... I like to see him being humiliated, so didn't even consider you could be talking about him.

Dex-chan lover
"Yesterday's Oriobana".... So we have to fucking accept that he almost fucked her and she was fine with it...

Dunno what to feel with this manga anymore dude..

Double-page supporter
I finally caught up. Everything feels really recent to me so I can’t imagine how people who’ve been reading this manga from the beginning feel. Years of reading and yet there are only 168 chapters and it doesn’t even seem like the manga is close to finishing yet. I doubt making it bi-weekly is going to help speed along the story either.

Also, I didn’t really like how we went from Kazuya being in school to now being at Tsuzura Temple. There were no farewells to those characters at all. One of my primary complaints of the earlier chapters were about Chisato being involved in the whole Amasogi fighting business when she and the other school kids were essentially useless. So in one way I feel like it was incredibly sudden but at the same time those characters aren’t really that important anyways.

Aside from that, Tsugumomo is incredibly underrated. It is less the story’s fault and more of the author’s horniness. But I think that is one of this series charms as well so personally I don’t mind. Tsugumomo is definitely the best ecchi story I’ve read, hopefully the author is able to complete it. I’ll definitely be reading from here on out.

Edit: Also major props to this TL group, it is so rare to see one group stay with a series for almost a decade. Pretty impressive tbh

Users who are viewing this thread