Tsugumomo

@Blasian13

Cleaner's working as fast as he can; I think he said he had redraws on half the pages in the latest chapter… and it's a long one.

Edit: My mistake…

"More than half the pages with redrawings..."

@hais2d

Lewd edits have been from Hamada's streams, and he's been less detailed during streaming since FC2 lets him keep an archive of past streams, but will remove anything with too much lewd detail. His Pixiv posts are far more detailed, but probably won't catch up for several months at the earliest.

@Mhmharemgood

The latest few chapters are about as close as it gets. There's more of the same (only different) beginning around ch. 111 and getting more involved after that. Given the pace of the series, I wouldn't expect much more before the very end.

Dex-chan lover
@superr_marrio64
Seriously...
"Ecchi" is the most misused and badly placed tags in manga aggregators. Is supposed to be applied to somehow erotic/heavy fanservice manga. But instead is randomly placed all over the place according to i don't know what criteria. And so there is "ECCHI" manga like this one that don't have it, and many other manga inwhich you can't see a single naked girl that instead have it.

@Kratos59 @RiftRusher

There's a dream sequence in 71.5 and a panel in 97.5 where she makes her intentions plain, plus a bath scene in the flashback arc. Not prominent, to be sure, but it does come up.

Power Uploader
KUKURI NOOOOOOO

Yeah... the idiots who are thinking that this is merely just a horny ecchi manga with no story, you are wrong, you are DEAD wrong. I also came here to get my dick hard, I didn't come here to cry, the story is no longer "Just another ecchi story". I wonder why such a great manga hasn't blown up yet. This is literally a 10/10

Users who are viewing this thread