Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 10 Ch. 92

Dex-chan lover
Not knowing exactly how the dungeon portals work, it feels odd that all of the guards have their back to it. I suppose if it always makes a noise a few seconds before something comes out this is fine, but I feel like one of them should be watching the portal as well.

Dex-chan lover
I can see how this works out - they're going to be accused of being the traitors because they placed themselves in a suspicious spot (directly in-front of the boss) before everyone else... exactly what the traitor is going to do...

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

600m each? Is that something like a resurrection potion?
XD...

Dex-chan lover
I'm here to watch the mega cute Jester and all her cute art.

The Knight plan is... kinda weird...

how does keeping people out help find the traitor?!??

Dex-chan lover
I'm here to watch the mega cute Jester and all her cute art.

The Knight plan is... kinda weird...

how does keeping people out help find the traitor?!??
since they would be seen as "expendable" to most who don't know aka "only there to fill the numbers" they were prob made to go in amongst the first ones. the mission? find the crystal and destroy it only after that come to the boss room. the presence of the crystal makes the dungeon act in unnatural ways as described previously. so by staying at the boss room they are preventing a lot of unforseen circumstances. there's also the chance that the guild has some sort of investigation tool to use on the crystal. so the person would prob try to cover their tracks.
a) if the person who made the crystal goes for the boss room first( to cover their tracks with the crystal and claim that the boss started wandering around the dungeon and they had to defend themselves) they will be there while the monsters are still going wild and will need to go to the boss room.
b) by knowing how large (prob an estimation from his gamer days) the dungeon is (aka how much time it took to randomly find the crystal nad destroy it) he know that if it takes significantly lower then that. means that the one who comes early knew exactly where to find the crystal (even if they didn't destroy it)
c) there's prob a few more reasons but those are the 2 main ones that he needs to avoid

Contributor
I should've known Snow and Isabella would be part of the raid after it was mentioned that the marquis sent personal troops to join due to lack of high-level adventurer manpower available.

That was an awkward first meeting between the Snow's noble troops and Elma's temporary partymates.

Byalan Dungeon Level 4 here we go

Bold move to head straight for the boss room. But we know they'll also eventually fight the boss anyway, traitor or no traitor.

Users who are viewing this thread