Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 9 Ch. 74

Supporter
I think the implication is that rather than a useless 1 minute head start to fleeing he can buy them a much more reasonable 5 minute head start. given their agility based classes, 5 minutes of running can probably get them the fuck out of there.
but ain't MC also said that he planned to fight from start? I guess it's like usual encounter with boss from previous chapter where running away isn't an option anymore. iirc, he planned to only grinding some stuff and bail out after a while but because bandit event stall them long enough to get jumped by dungeon boss.

he's most likely meant "It's do or die, Imma buy your guys some time so do your stuff"

Dex-chan lover
The TL is still a little off, not as bad as the other trap scan though.

I can't remember this fight too well from the WN, but it introduces a new faction of allies well enough.

Dex-chan lover
“If it’s me, forget 1 minute, I can buy us 5!”

Yeah still haven’t solved the core issue there of actually damaging and beating the boss yet.
Snow will be their firepower they need to beat the boss.
She's probably a mage with longass casting times or just confidences issue that need a tank before attacking strong enemy.

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh:that's why you leave the tanking to a tank you god damn dragoon... oh wait he's already dead.:pacman:

Dex-chan lover
Snow will be their firepower they need to beat the boss.
She's probably a mage with longass casting times or just confidences issue that need a tank before attacking strong enemy.
Nah, the mvp will be Luce with the new grimoire

Dex-chan lover
we are at the start of vol.03 of wn, like chp. 10, and Firebird (wn translator) manage to get chp. 37 in his claws a month ago but we have no news of new chps outside that.
I understand we then got a lot more to go thou, given there was like 100+ last I checked. I do still wonder what happened to the author and why the indefinite hiatus since I couldn't find anything about it.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what happened to the author, would be said to see this series going on indefinite break, while it's mot revolutionizing anything. I gotta say the characters are still given a nice personality and the art is damn good on fights even.
Totally agree. The story is engaging, even if it's another "reincarned into a video game" repeat, but the artwork is the true star of this manga.

Especially Luce's over the top reactions.
Gw4P5Vr.png

Group Leader
The TL is still a little off, not as bad as the other trap scan though.

I can't remember this fight too well from the WN, but it introduces a new faction of allies well enough.
I hope you miss me, this series was taken away from me... I made such a good glossary for them which had the name of every character and yet they are not using it...

Dex-chan lover
Can I just take a moment, to say how, like solo leveling, this artist takes an ok story and makes it great?
I think I might say instead that the story was closer to a script for a manga in the first place. That said...

Damn, I love this mangaka. All the characters look both unique and great. I find myself lingering in panels soaking up the artwork.

Dex-chan lover
LIke many already said, this manga is onnthe good sideanf I absolute wish it got anime.
It far better than braindead isekai with cheat out there

Users who are viewing this thread