Tsuihou Suru Gawa no Monogatari - Ch. 19 - Reasons Not to Give Up

Dex-chan lover
Utter nonsense

"He cast that massive spell instantly, we're doomed"
Spends a few minutes crying while he casts increasingly powerful variants
"Nevermind I'll just block it effortlessly by insta-casting an even bigger spell"

They're all so desperate to die

Dex-chan lover
"I'm gonna fight too!"
wzOy99O.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Banished dude: magic potential unlocked cause he told himself to fight properly
Old dude: started showing his strength cause he told himself to fight properly
Elf girl: starting to show her real power cause the situation is going down the shit hold

Dex-chan lover
You know, these banished stories start by having the party be utter douchebags. Instead, this trash has the party be utter incompetent team mates to the kicked member. 50 percent of them were smurfs, and if not for the power up Est would've been dead anyways.

This is a legit question to those who complain about the complainers: what the fuck is good about this series? I'm just reading it to see the how this ends and then no longer think about it.

Aggregator gang
Hey guys... Just wanna ask something, did Daru and Athena ended up as Romantic partner in the end ? If yes, then that's fucked up

Aggregator gang
Ngl, I could tolerate any sin this manga had but knowing you have strong magic that you haven't used and act like its hopeless really pissed me off.

You know, these banished stories start by having the party be utter douchebags. Instead, this trash has the party be utter incompetent team mates to the kicked member. 50 percent of them were smurfs, and if not for the power up Est would've been dead anyways.

This is a legit question to those who complain about the complainers: what the fuck is good about this series? I'm just reading it to see the how this ends and then no longer think about it.
makes u think that maybe Athena should have been kicked from the team, she was the only one without cheat codes

Dex-chan lover
If this story does not end with Daru being a manipulative A-hole that wanted Est out or dead so he could get "his party" back... then i will apologize to myself for the time wasted, like the only thing that i want is for the party to acknowledge how stupid they where and not in a "i´m the victim" way like Athena does, I want Daru saying to Est "I knew the first thing you would do when we kick you out was going to the dungeon, but i still let you go" because now i know for sure that Daru and the elf girl really did not care for Est at all, and i want Athena to realize that

This is like watching a huge accident... i know is bad to see and i will win nothing from it, maybe even i will loose things by watching, but i can´t take my eyes from it, is like i can hate this with such freedom that it is actually cathartic

Aggregator gang
The question now is, will Athena question the 2 party members who are actually OP?
Like is she smart enough to say "If you both were that strong from the start, why only show it now after all the shit I've been through to the point that letting my childhood friend almost getting killed and kicking him unfairly making a rift between the 2 of us putting me in mental distress?" or something along those lines?
If not, then I think she is the dumbest FMC I've ever seen and I am saying that as someone who has read many power fantasy trash already.

Dex-chan lover
If this story does not end with Daru being a manipulative A-hole that wanted Est out or dead so he could get "his party" back... then i will apologize to myself for the time wasted, like the only thing that i want is for the party to acknowledge how stupid they where and not in a "i´m the victim" way like Athena does, I want Daru saying to Est "I knew the first thing you would do when we kick you out was going to the dungeon, but i still let you go" because now i know for sure that Daru and the elf girl really did not care for Est at all, and i want Athena to realize that

This is like watching a huge accident... i know is bad to see and i will win nothing from it, maybe even i will loose things by watching, but i can´t take my eyes from it, is like i can hate this with such freedom that it is actually cathartic

Who exactly cares about anyone in this story? Est seemed to care, but he was also immature and blind, not realising what kind of people he was teaming up with, or why the others were doing what they were doing. So, his caring would have been doomed to be wasted, no matter what.

Athena mostly cares about reaching the top. She might not be a wicked person, but she's ready to cut out any unnecessary things to make personal progress. You shouldn't think Athena was somehow manipulated or fooled. She knew what was going on and accepted it as the best solution.

Mirialia only cares about her own comfort and being Athena's fangirl.

Frey only ever cared about herself, finding good fights, and becoming a stronger fighter. She cares so little that she can barely coordinate with others at all.

Daru is chasing ghosts. He's trying to relive his past through Athena, so obviously he would be ready to remove anything unnecessary. He does care about Athena, but in a twisted way. He somewhat looks after Frey and Mirialia now, but only because their cooperation is necessary for Athena to make progress.

Dex-chan lover
The question now is, will Athena question the 2 party members who are actually OP?
No, of course not since her role in the story is to be the clueless damsel. Even Daru who apperantly cares about her doesn't really gives a fuck what she thinks since he still doesn't plan to explain the misunderstanding with Est. She is an object and as such has no thoughts of her own.

If she actually questioned them, entire story would have fell apart since she would have to abandon the party considering both smurfing members have no excuses to offer as to why they let Est (who was a fucking buffer / support at the time) to get hurt. They are either selfish/evil or simply don't care about him. Neither option is acceptable in a party.

Dex-chan lover
The whole premise this manga started was there are two side of the story when someone is banished, but it doesn't make a compelling story as why we it was necessary to banish their teammate. Sure, the original reason was he can die if he stays because he's weak and not as strong as everyone else, but as it continues it doesn't justify it. We have two smurfs who can protect him or even train him, but don't for very selfish reasons. And the FMC who was originally thought of to be strong but was only strong because of the buffs of the banished guy.

Their whole problem with the banished guy being weak could've been fixed with training him or just having a tank.

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys... Just wanna ask something, did Daru and Athena ended up as Romantic partner in the end ? If yes, then that's fucked up
"if I remember correctly the ending is kinda open. It shows both groups parting ways sort of amicably"

Dex-chan lover
elf, why are you still alive? author, why is elf still alive?

shouldn't it at least lose an arm or leg?

Dex-chan lover
In this case "Everyone dies, the end" would not be a bad troll, but the appreciated outcome.
I honestly think that Twilight is a better story at this point, both plot and romantically written. Prove me wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread