Tsuihou Suru Gawa no Monogatari - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Misunderstanding

Dex-chan lover
The logic kinda fails when you kick a person out because they weren't pulling their weight, but then you train the other two girls instead of leaving the party yourself to find better allies. That just reads like his dick is the one making decisions.
Here's another kicker I forgot to say:
They get another member, which is a Draconian lady. Of course she's hot because why not?
And when she becomes very problematic, what do you think this party would do? Do they do the same thing and fire her like they did with Est?

The answer is no. Somehow they keep her in the team and forgive her because she's a waifu.

Dex-chan lover
They get another member, which is a Draconian lady. Of course she's hot because why not?
And when she becomes very problematic, what do you think this party would do? Do they do the same thing and fire her like they did with Est?

The answer is no. Somehow they keep her in the team and forgive her because she's a waifu.
Reading through that would've been annoying, glad I found out at Ch. 2 instead of Ch. 25, so thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Its not really a good sign when you have stupid reason for banishment(he literaly almost gets himself killed because of it gj Athena) ridiculous misunderstandings and an annoyingly possessive one-sided love lesbian in the story because i don't remember a single series where they end up being a likeable character they just get less featured as time passes. (Cause turns out no one likes creepy one-sidedly possessive people) like banish the creep instead of the person improving themselves. although the feel of the story just makes me think all of the characters including the banished one are going to be unlikable in the future

Dex-chan lover
20? He looks at least 30. He must have been quite an extreme drunkard if he started diving into the bottle so early that by 20 he looks 30.

Dex-chan lover
ok so the author is setting up athena with scar dude coz hes the actual protagonist now
author already put on the work for this, he noticed shes cute, theres a 100% chance he was part of the party that saved her and ent when they were kids, his party probably are all dead
and the ease us readers into being fine with this (no idea why is that a thing? maybe coz readers must have all the waifus?), he made Ent low key call him trash during his expulsion, so we wont feel bad for him when athena and scar dude get together in the future

Weird plan tbh, the whole banishment is dumb in general, she should have known that Ent would rush the dungeon and put himself in danger in order to prove himself, and its really funny that he only lived coz he got the classic
''is this my true power'' moment, coz without it he would have died right there and she would have been traumatized as fuck.

to the lads that don't mind spoiler, y'all better keep this in mind kekw
This story would have been so much better if Est died and his former party stumbled upon his half devoured corpse
and ngl, this is exactly my thought on the matter

Dex-chan lover
He just randomly pops up in that moment?

Tf kind of stupid shit is that? That was way too forced Author 🤦🏾‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread