Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill o Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1 - Promise 1

Dex-chan lover
well, going by the description it's either revival magic or some sorta time travel i guess? if not, this would be a pretty depressive start to a series. and who'd not gonna miss the elf waifu.
Dinh ding ding, we have a winner. You, sir, have guessed correct

Dex-chan lover
Sorry I'm new to this. 😟
0j4BmlQ.png

Dex-chan lover
Can't heal one freaking elf despite having overwhelming power, weak sauce.
I think the issue is that she burnt her lifeforce. She bound herself to the tree she was living in, and was borrowing its power to even stay alive. She's basically an old lady approaching the end of her life, just really early. You can't heal your way out of a natural death by old age.

Dex-chan lover
I think the issue is that she burnt her lifeforce. She bound herself to the tree she was living in, and was borrowing its power to even stay alive. She's basically an old lady approaching the end of her life, just really early. You can't heal your way out of a natural death by old age.
Gotta get Setsuna F. Seiei to undo that age :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, meh. While a few chapters of getting to know her did give her some depth, can't really say I got attached to her that much.
Honestly was cringing 2much from him yelling out "Exile this Exile that" while using skills like the author thought it was cool or something, probably the most cringe I've read this month :D
Pretty predictable as well, poor, hurt elfu dies (which feels just like smth plot forced honestly)for dramatic effect while they literally teased a Deus ex machina for turning back time a few chapters back.
Tldr, not horrible, not great

Dex-chan lover
Can't heal one freaking elf despite having overwhelming power, weak sauce.
maybe the secret one time use skill is to revive someone after they've died? hopefully i dont want this to be the last of our lil elf.

Users who are viewing this thread