Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill o Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1 - Promise 1

Power Uploader
Damn, I knew it. He is going to use that last exiled power he received but that means that he can no longer go back to his original world. Something like that, right? Right?

Huge props to the writer and the artist. They really cooked. 8/10

Double-page supporter
FYI even if the head is cut off, the brain dont fully die for another 30 sec to 3mins

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck my FEELS 😭
I really hope she gets to keep her memories after the MC uses that time travel skill, if what the other people commented before me is true. If she doesn’t remember, I wonder how she’s going to join him on his journey…

Double-page supporter
Holy fuck my FEELS 😭
I really hope she gets to keep her memories after the MC uses that time travel skill, if what the other people commented before me is true. If she doesn’t remember, I wonder how she’s going to join him on his journey…
I've read the WN since this chapter hooked me, unfortunately she didn't keep her memories because MC skill is basically reseting the WHOLE MULTIVERSE, including himself so he even lost his own memories of 100 years adventuring in different worlds, but he shortly regain his memories back because his skill allows him to transfer his memories and skill from the previous "run" so he is basically doing new game plus now starting from door 1, Tia doesn't remember MC but she has this MASSIVE dejavu about him when they reunited, BUT she will eventually gain her memories back before her death in the "dream world"/that world which doesn't exist anymore when she reunited with MC in the white world, Tia is the Female Lead of the story and they are now travels to different world together.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I've read the WN since this chapter hooked me, unfortunately she didn't keep her memories because MC skill is basically reseting the WHOLE MULTIVERSE, including himself so he even lost his own memories of 100 years adventuring in different worlds, but he shortly regain his memories back because his skill allows him to transfer his memories and skill from the previous "run" so he is basically doing new game plus now starting from door 1, Tia doesn't remember MC but she has this MASSIVE dejavu about him when they reunited, BUT she will eventually gain her memories back before her death in the "dream world"/that world which doesn't exist anymore when she reunited with MC in the white world, Tia is the Female Lead of the story and they are now travels to different world together.
Thanks for the info, I was hoping for that kind of development, but I wasn't sure of it since I didn't read the WN. Glad to know my suspicions were correct.

Dex-chan lover
Rereading this series again. Author really didn't have to go that hard but they did and boy am I glad.

Holy shiy, that's some good isekai? stuff there.
Once in a while it's nice to find something good among all the so so stuff

Pun

I did not sign up to have my tears sucked out of me.

Fed-Kun's army
Can't heal one freaking elf despite having overwhelming power, weak sauce.
Cannot heal beyond the Lifespan stat. Healing is for Hitpoints stat. Tia expended her Lifespan stat to power skills beyond her normal possible.

Dex-chan lover
We know already. He gonna use that one time use "exiled" skill and either go back to the past where he was a noob, but this time make it so he isn't kicked out or just simply save Tia. I'd be interested to see how it goes if he just saves Tia.

Users who are viewing this thread