Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill o Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1 - Promise 1

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, meh. While a few chapters of getting to know her did give her some depth, can't really say I got attached to her that much.
Honestly was cringing 2much from him yelling out "Exile this Exile that" while using skills like the author thought it was cool or something, probably the most cringe I've read this month :D
Pretty predictable as well, poor, hurt elfu dies (which feels just like smth plot forced honestly)for dramatic effect while they literally teased a Deus ex machina for turning back time a few chapters back.
Tldr, not horrible, not great
Who shat on your cereal?

Wow... It's been a while since I have read something that could hook me into the story so deeply such as this manga, props to the author. I will start reading the novel as well, and this is going to be a hit for sure.

Dex-chan lover
What are the chances that if Ed can't resurrect her, since he gets dragged from world to world, Tia'll get isekaid with him?

Dex-chan lover
Quoting from a previous thread, the manga super-abridged the much-better (web)novel description.

You should re-read the (translated) webnovel, link in main page, from (Chapter 1 or) Chapter 4, through Chapter 11.
If you thought this chapter was a bucket of feels, be prepared for an ocean of feels.

emotions-spiritedaway.gif

I highly, highly suggest reading the partially translated (LN) novel. At least for this arc.
I beg this of you, to avoid spoilers -- while letting you retain greatest enjoyment of both adaptations.

You can diverge here (chapter 5 end). Or better yet the previous one since art is great (chapter 4 end).
I get the feeling they are going to compress a very deep and moving narrative in the name of manga adaptation.

The novel for this is great, and I hope reading it (with the manga's art and visuals) gives you the same impact I felt.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow these are suddenly super short chapters, I hope they page up a little soon cause this will be very drawn out if it stays at this page rate.

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not the elf wife.

Ahhhh, fuck. This hit the feels hard. I hope the next chapter comes soon! Our MC deserves better!

Dex-chan lover
hope is revival, and not time travel, so memories doesn't get lost.
Agreed. My guess is if he does end up going back in time it will be right before she kicks him out of the party, so she will still have alot of memories with him, just wont remember the last bits that we saw, which will still be sad but better than stayin dead.

Dex-chan lover
Like i know its a sad scene but I have no attachment to Elf girl as a reader, we've barely known her. I'm guessing we spent more time with her in the novel but in the manga for me I couldn't feel sad for a character I didn't know kakking it.

Users who are viewing this thread