Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill o Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1 - Promise 1

sad-pepe-meme-9.jpg

Contributor
Huh, so his very first banishment event was by Tia setting him up for a typical ecchi walk-in scene.

"No, that's..."
Finish your damn sentences. I hate it when this happens. I also don't like that he still pretended to have merely trained in a faraway place. He only started telling her about the exiled skills at the very end.

Seeing that Time Travel tag on this manga has kinda spoiled me, so now I'm assuming the one-use cheat skill he has is a time travel skill, and he'll try to save at least Tia, if not his old party with it. It's extremely rare to kill off seemingly main characters like her this early, so chances are likely she's not dead for good. I'd be very surprised if this doesn't happen.

Fed-Kun's army
cmon people, you cant be this dumb? obviously he'll bring her back to life with his skills. and shes on the front cover. very few stories actually go through with something like this.

also a little miffed by the story behind his expulsion. that shit was messed up

And I was reading this when the Space Song by Beach House started playing in the background 😭

So, I read the first 11 chapters of the LN because of that one guy saying it's so much better.

It's not worth it guys, it's literally the same pace as the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread