Tsukarekitta Onna ga Shinuhodo Iyasareru Tame ni - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Who... Are You?

Fed-Kun's army
Cute chapter as always but DAMN IT I was hoping this one was going to be the backstory one. Ah well. Here’s to waiting for the next one. Nagi is sweet(?) as always.

Dex-chan lover
You know what'd be the biggest plot twist in manga history? If anyone pair of characters ever had a hot bath without anyone fainting!

Are japanese people weak enough to actually faint in the bath??? I’ve seen that event in almost every hotspring scene lmao

Can’t wait for the backstory chapter! Thanks for the update :)

Dex-chan lover
bruh Nagi's ASS at the end shit was BIG /sweats

I find it funny that even tho nothing really happened this chapter I actually enjoyed it ALOT more than when stuff actually happened in past chapters

Dex-chan lover
I know that I personally can't be in anything that normal people would call "hot water" for all that long without heat stroke kicking in and bam, down I go, but I'm also really susceptible to heat stroke.

It is possible, since Japanese tend to just sit, soak and relax in baths rather than clean (that's what the showers are for,) that they're simply not paying attention and overheat their bodies. High temperature + high humidity = heat stroke super easy.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I do take hot baths a lot (curse my back and shoulders; they are also great for getting a better sleep if that's something that you have trouble with), and they do make me woozy, especially when getting up quickly, so it's not like I can't understand where this trope comes from. It's just ridiculous how manga have a 100%-faint-rate at this point when there's two characters involved ^^

Dex-chan lover
Time for flashbacks... because she seems to have A LOT on her back!!! hahaha get it? --- hmmmm was it bad taste?
Anyway thank you, this is better than a coffee in the morning! so much coziness

Dex-chan lover
Dang. Wish Nagi got to sleep on the lap pillow more. Looked comfy.

Dex-chan lover
Flashback time.

Please no more than two chapter of flashback. I still have PTSD from 1x1/2

Fed-Kun's army
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE ONE THAT IS TRANSLATING THIS MANGA, THANK YOU SO MUCH, I APPRECIATE YOUR WORK <33

Group Leader
I'm not Japanese and have passed out for a few seconds in the springs before, but that was probably due to some kind of thermal shock from a 'thing' where you go back and forth from 50F pools and 120F pools.

Users who are viewing this thread