Tsuki 50 Man Moratte mo Ikigai no Nai Tonari no Onēsan ni 30 Man de Yatowa Rete `Okaeri. Kyō mo Ganbatta ne’ tte Iu Oshigoto ga Totemo Tanoshī - Vol.…

Glad to see this series back again. Quick note, are we really supposed to consider 500K yen a month to be a lot? That's around ~$4700 a month, or $56400 a year. Most software developers in the US make double or triple that amount on average. US office workers apparently don't make all that much either on average, so I guess it might be a parallel?

Admittedly, after poking around, the economic system of Japan seems a little complex on the surface (tax incentives, monthly payment system, healthcare etc), and the cost of living may be different, but it still seems to me that 500K yen is too little an amount of salary to be treated the way it is in this series. That might just be me though.

Edit: @Kevadu: agreed.

Group Leader
@kevadu the average salary in japan as of 2019 is actually around 4m yen, and she makes 6m yen after taxes and deductions, so it is a decent amount above average!

i have read a oneshot manga several years ago with the same premise as this...the only thing different is the hired dudes has a contract and taking care of their child and night activity is an overtime work lol

Wonder why the earlier chapter got taken down? Thanks for picking this up.

@Kevadu
it's really not. when I lived in Tokyo my apartment was like 160,000/mo and it was a studio. 530,000 JPY/mo is USD$5,000 or roughly $60,000/year. even supposing taxes are already taken out and living expenses are low that's really not all that much. certainly not rich enough to have the power she flexed to get him fired/hired.

Users who are viewing this thread