Tsuki 50 Man Moratte mo Ikigai no Nai Tonari no Onēsan ni 30 Man de Yatowa Rete `Okaeri. Kyō mo Ganbatta ne’ tte Iu Oshigoto ga Totemo Tanoshī - Vol.…

nice to see people have picked this up, since the one who translated it beforehand, did a) drop it (as they had explained it likely in the chapter notes) and b) it's no longer avaiable anymore. hope you guys continue with it longer :D

Hmm well, that was prob the fastest I've ever seen a person hired lmao. For the point of the salary, 530,000 yen a month is pretty good. Sure when the conversion between yen to USD is low due to getting more bang for your average American dollar going into yen. Just a simple search and looking into it, the average yen annual for salary people are about 3.6 mil yen which I believe is a little under 40k USD. That is a little more than minimum wage here but over there it is average. So for her to make 200,000 yen more is a very good plus. Since we don't know their rent, we can just search and roughly estimate that for a somewhat decent one-bedroom apartment is around 60,000 yen, they both still have a decent cushion per month. And I'm sure the author meant yen and not USD when talking about the salary. I highly doubt someone who makes 300,000 USD a month would stay in that kind of apartment with those living conditions.

@ everyone worried about a mistranslation of their salaries: The cost of living and average salary in Japan is far different from the US. She also lives quite frugally while also making bank🤑

@Mfrost damn i wonder why someone posted the first chapter of a series that no longer has any chapters up

you fool. you dotard

Dex-chan lover
@domwhoozle it’s a total of 500k, average house hold income in Japan is around 5 mil yen(its just 2 of them so they probably need less than that) I believe so their total yearly income is around 6 mil if you include the bonus (Japan has 2 yearly bonus maybe she gets more idk but 2 is the minimum one at the middle somewhere close to the golden week and another at the end of the year ) so that’s 7mil I guess tax will be confusing one(I also don’t know if bonus would be part of the income tax) but I guess she can mark 300k per month as lost so her actual income per year is 2.8 mil and for him it’s 4.2 mil (still in line for average individual income of around 3 mil)

though i know some company in Japan handle the tax stuff(like already taking part of your salary for tax) considering the guy is still technically still under the same company just in a new department of being a home caretaker of one of their head employees so maybe tax wouldn’t be much of a problem as long as they submit their recipes.

Basically it’s more than enough for the 2 of them.

Dex-chan lover
I read this a while ago, first chapter was removed this ig. Please keep translating, I loved the first chapter, and it's a shame it never continued.

Dex-chan lover
Where is the previous translation. I swear I've seen this once, already

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you soooooo much for picking this up!! I've been wanting to read it and was sad when the last group dropped it. Looking forward to the next chapter!!

Now this is a real offer you can't refuse.

Think the author could have strengthened the premise and how impressive Saotome is by increasing her salary numbers. 500k a month after tax is fairly good, but it's not to the level where it makes sense for her to simply toss 300k a month at a greeter. Would have been a different dynamic if she was a company bigshot that made 10x as much. Would also explain how she would be able to pull some strings to get Matsumoto Matsutomo "fired" so quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread