Tsuki 50 Man Moratte mo Ikigai no Nai Tonari no Onēsan ni 30 Man de Yatowa Rete `Okaeri. Kyō mo Ganbatta ne’ tte Iu Oshigoto ga Totemo Tanoshī - Vol.…

Is 530,000 yen right? That's only like 5000 dollars per month which is like 60,000 dollars per year. Average salary for full time employee in Tokyo is 458,920 yen per month. I'm pretty sure the manga meant 5,300,000 yen per month?

T51

Dex-chan lover
@boag Yeah I'm pretty sure this got published before, maybe it got removed like the other mangas

500,000 yen a month isn't even that much though? Her apparent amount of influence and power does not match up with her income.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I know I read this before. I'm not complaining because at the time I enjoyed it a lot and thought it was just a one shot (I don't remember 2 chapters). It's just stuff like this that makes me feel senile or deranged at far too young.

Actually I'm pretty sure I left a comment before too; let's see if I can recreate that: Okay so he's getting MORE THAN HALF her monthly salary for a work contract where he only has to say a single sentence everyday and that's it. He'll probably end up cleaning but that'll just be him being kind. That's an insanely good deal (I want it; please!). If they get married and have the same deal then it's still stupid good (he'll be getting paid to be a husband and potentially father). This guy has officially won at life.

@Monsieur_Pook I think the average you're quoting is across all age groups. It's somewhat impressive for a 28y.o to make 500,000yen in Tokyo.
The average fresh grad salary is barely 300,000yen in Tokyo.
Even software engineers don't make that much unless you're at FAANG.

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like an escapist fantasy that could never happen in real life.

I'm in.

Double-page supporter
so yeah do i just drop off my resume next door to get one of these jobs or do i have to apply online?

Double-page supporter
I've commented it before, but neither of those salaries are a lot of money lol

Aggregator gang
rent-a-househusband with pretty much good deal if converted to my country's currency

Aggregator gang
I think I’d break that partition (it is intended to be easy to break for evacuation purposes) than risk my life, but... yeah.

Dex-chan lover
Have to say, this one feels even better than winning the lottery. Lottery is just empty money. This is money WITH interaction with a lovely person.

@Ashisu It depends on where you live... For general conversion, Yen to Euro is /100. Meaning, he's being paid 3k€ a month.
In Spain average salary is 1.1k€ for a job that's officially 9h/day, while actually being 10-11. He gets paid 3 times as much, for doing 29 times less work. How the FUCK is that not a lot of money?

Dex-chan lover
Sure author-san. Make him risk life and limb just to make him look like a cool understated Japanese alpha-male. How about making him drive her to the supplier to get her things like a normal person would?
Seems like another boring conservative propaganda shoujo manga with a beautiful timid damsel in distress.

Users who are viewing this thread