Tsuki 50 Man Moratte mo Ikigai no Nai Tonari no Onēsan ni 30 Man de Yatowa Rete `Okaeri. Kyō mo Ganbatta ne’ tte Iu Oshigoto ga Totemo Tanoshī - Vol.…

Dex-chan lover
Here comes the fucking annoying loli, that only took 5 chapters ...

Dex-chan lover
@TDSgaming Can you recall one time where a manga introduced a loli character that wasn't a brat or just used to disrupt the ongoing plot ? I can't

Dex-chan lover
Pretty faithful to the LN still!
Color me surprised!
Btw LN chapters are roughly released weekly on Tuesdays if you want to get into reading it.
Translations just completed Volume 1 and are doing extra's and then onto volume 2
Just follow the novel update links in the manga description.

Anyways Only the small info about where Tsuchiya got the sake was left out.

Basically from what I'm remembering, tsuchiya was struggling on where to buy sake and seeing as how he needed to hurry and deliver it he just went back to his place took his own special sake.
Apparently that particular sake was special since its from his home town furthermore there's a custom to take that sake with you when you leave your hometown and live somewhere else as its suppose to help you never get homesick.

Also that girl on the last page. FINALLY I get to visualize her as the LN didn't show a pic of her.

Due note to keep A-Chan in mind that's key info right there

Finally TSUCHIYA IS A BRO! He just has that type of persona.

@tomtom78 imouto characters are often lolis, and those aren't like that. Also you occasionally get the loli mom, grandmother, or aunt

Fed-Kun's army
Druuuuuuuunnnk
LOL

This woman is so damn adorable it is killing me. More please!

Also, thanks for the chapter!

Also, also, if you ever want to see something cute and funny like this in real life, just observe a girl that has just had her wisdom teeth removed and is still high on the anesthesia.

If you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you need to copy this and paste it on 5 other manga.

when will they release the next chapter?!!! im soo hyped right now, This is now one of my new favorite romcom!!! qwq!!

Users who are viewing this thread