Tsuki 50 Man Moratte mo Ikigai no Nai Tonari no Onēsan ni 30 Man de Yatowa Rete `Okaeri. Kyō mo Ganbatta ne’ tte Iu Oshigoto ga Totemo Tanoshī

Fed-Kun's army
@Harvester

I think we're suffering from a bit of power creep. We're expecting some world defining cheat/power/money etc in the titles but encountering someone who makes about 3 times what you make where you live can in fact be shocking. From the layout and the external view, it looks like a fairly modest 1K where they're living. And there may be a sexist aspect as well, as women in Japan (and pretty much everywhere else) make less than men for the same job. And she's not that much older than him. In the LN, she's 28 and he's 24. Of course he wouldn't know the exact age but I don't think she'd look her 30's when she's just in her late 20's, especially since she's in good health and takes care of her body. So, you come back tired as hell with no end in sight from your dead-end job to your modest little 1K and see this woman living next door in the same layout as your 1K who's not much older than you telling you that she makes 3-4 times what you make even as a woman, I think a little shock is warranted.

Power Uploader
I'm not one to call out stories for being unrealistic, since they're fiction and all, But the premise of this series is just so far removed from reality that unrealistic is not enough to describe it.

This premise is beyond unrealistic. It's a good thing I read for funny hahas and not for realism! I can't wait for more chapters in the future~! :)

Fed-Kun's army
I think... I have seen the pre-serialization this manga... the short strip comic...

if somebody know pleas tell me, thanks!

Power Uploader
Etre payé pour saluer la personne au retour de son travail, bel intrigue. Curieux de voir la suite.

Fed-Kun's army
Working on the second chapter right now. 18 pages into 32 pages so a little over half done. Slow going because it has a ton of handwritten dialogue that makes translation slower...

Fed-Kun's army
This has potential to be sweet like Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san.. but one thing I want to check with everyone else - 500,000 yen doesn't seem like a lot.. and to give away 3/5's of your salary. Surely you can't live on that little in a Japanese major city. 200,000 yen a month seems very little to live on given rent and food.

Dex-chan lover
@ezdez 6 mil is already quite a lot considering the average household income is 5 mil in Japan I mean she is living alone as for individual the average is 4 mil but you can live just fine with 3 mil that's still short with her current income of maybe 2.8 mil + (Japanese give a bonus for the month of june and december in other countries it's only for December called 13 month pay) maybe more with incentives(like not using payed leave, some companies actually force you to use your leave or use some of it, good job performance whatever) so I think she can reach that 3 mil a year easily. I mean if you think about it she's probably earning 7-8 mil a year if she doesn't employ the MC.

with her 200,000 yen a month(incentives not included) 50% of her income will probably go to rent(maybe less or more idk what part of tokyo or how big the actual apartment is) the rest are living expenses

so over all I think she will be fine for the future plus she probably have a ton of money saved up already though that saving will no longer increase and maybe decrease if she buys expensive stuff outside of necessities given chapter two she does this. it will probably take years for it to run dry but at that point they'd most likely be married already. and they'd have above the average house hold salary.

The premise is unrealistic, but this feels comfy so I'll forgive it.

Users who are viewing this thread