Tsuki 50 Man Moratte mo Ikigai no Nai Tonari no Onēsan ni 30 Man de Yatowa Rete `Okaeri. Kyō mo Ganbatta ne’ tte Iu Oshigoto ga Totemo Tanoshī

30k a year for saying welcome home...ya sounds like someone is tired of working😅

Dex-chan lover
When I read the description and got to the end of the second sentence, I had to go back to the start to reread his name properly.

I thought there were more chapters? But it's fine. At least I got reminded that this exists

Dex-chan lover
Woah, take a breath dude you're gonna pass out with a title that long

Nei

Dex-chan lover
@AwesomeGB yeah there were at least 2 more I think? I don't really know what happened but maybe they will translate all the chapters now. I'm worried about the fact that the releases in the raw page are almost random

To the people asking about the other chapters: If I recall correctly and aren’t mixing up groups, the previous TL threw a fit over a disagreement with one of the mangadex moderators regarding another series, so the TL withdrew all of their translations from the site.

Dex-chan lover
@Muninn Was this the same guy who worked on a bunch of isekai that recently had a fit? So many scan dramas its hard to keep track.

It's good that I already saved previous chapter. I mean, what the hell? so many SJW these days. I get that you voluntarily used your own time to do unpaid work translating these, but if you want to be a dick about it, no need to do any work in the first place. I work as TL before, and I don't care what they say to me in forum, I work for my own enjoyment, and stop when I want to. But, I'll never withdraw all my previous work. What a brat.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure that from the long ass tittle no one imagined this one was a novel adaptation.

Group Leader
@kronos00 i don't think you know what "SJW" means, lol
it's not a blanket boogeyman to blame; dude was just a child over a petty argument nothing more nothing less

Users who are viewing this thread