Tsuki 50 Man Moratte mo Ikigai no Nai Tonari no Onēsan ni 30 Man de Yatowa Rete `Okaeri. Kyō mo Ganbatta ne’ tte Iu Oshigoto ga Totemo Tanoshī

does the title really have to be so long?
I mean, no one cares about that unecessary
other stuff. That's why we have
Description: in the first place.

really bored rn.

I feel like I have read this before a while ago did it get deleted or was it on another website/app?

Is this wish fulfilment for overworked male wageslaves or for unloved career women? Either way, nice.

@occu: Oh, I do. I just want to use the most polite form there is for these kind of behavior. At first, I want to call them overgrown petulant snowflakes, but I changed my mind along the way. Fan translation is group work. Yes, sometimes translator shows the most prominent in one's work, but there's Redrawer, Cleaner, Typesetter, and QC too. Throwing tantrum is not acceptable. All we want here is just to have fun.

Thank you for the group who pick this up. We look forward to your continuous support!

Fed-Kun's army
And then it turns out that although he thought it was a cute office lady it was in fact
I, DIO!

Dex-chan lover
Why go and rent a girlfriend like that beta simp

Go and rent yourself a husband instead like a true alpha simp that you are

While the manga is pure fluff, I really enjoyed it.

Ihope this can be worked on in the future, and give thanks to the TL group(s) who give their efforts in this. I hope others can be as thankful for the enjoyment we get from others work...

Horrible title, fluffy content, pretty characters, and a cute story. Hell, the title actually makes it more charming, because it's so ridiculous. Have fun reading: itadakimasu!

@BattleMusic Ridiculous? Each new manga, authors delusions goes down. First it was suddenly having power, money and women with no good reason why. Now is having a sugar mama want to throw money at you.

Yeaaah,, no
Usually woman like her will be sugarmommy
or being carnivorous herself and get things she want

Thank you for translating this. I will now salute irl for Goddess Scans.

Users who are viewing this thread