Tsuki 50 Man Moratte mo Ikigai no Nai Tonari no Onēsan ni 30 Man de Yatowa Rete `Okaeri. Kyō mo Ganbatta ne’ tte Iu Oshigoto ga Totemo Tanoshī

Is it just me or is that guy kinda a jerk.

Who wouldn't want to spend time with a cute girl. its like getting paid to be a Husband.
I would say Knock down a wall between the 2 apartments and place a door so you can always visit her.

sugar sister
but a true gigachad mc mooches off a loli https://mangadex.org/title/25662/kyou-kara-ore-wa-loli-no-himo

Double-page supporter
Get the fck outta here with that title. I mean, I know why they do it. Hard to get noticed amidst a sea of other LN's so they just slap the description in the title and hope that gets people interested. I just find it transparently cynical and obnoxious.

Dex-chan lover
This is a stone-cold hilarious romantic comedy about a person with crippling social anxiety and self-esteem issues. Like a more light-hearted Asper Kanojo.

Way better than the formulaic title gives it any right to be, at any rate.

Group Leader
it's scientifically proven that the longer and dumber your title, the more likely kadokawa comes to eat your ass.
Best to think of it as 300k Onee-san.

Fed-Kun's army
ABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABA!!!!!

Aggregator gang
In the near future, these things will cease to have titles on the cover and instead the first few pages will be the title.

Don't get me wrong here, I like this. But why the hell is her personality so child like? a little weird but eh

Double-page supporter
This manga is honestly pretty creepy. Look, if he asked for his new 'job' or something that would be fine, I'm not one to judge, but instead he was basically coerced into it. You can say "well his old job sucked" and it did, but that doesn't automatically make this OK. What about future career prospects? Sometimes working a not-great job for a while can be a stepping stone to something better. The only thing I can really see his new 'job' leading to is a life as a house husband. Which, again, is totally fine if that's what he wants, but he was never even consulted about this. Whatever happened to consent?

300k yen a month is an OK salary but it's not amazing or anything. So while what he's currently doing may be easy he's still not exactly living it up or anything. And the longer he does this the harder time he'll have trying to find any other work. And then there's the fact that the woman herself acts like an overgrown baby. It's just weird.

Let's hypothetically imagine that the genders were reversed for a minute. A well-paid man forces a woman to leave her (admittedly shitty) job and become his caretaker. I think most people would agree that would be pretty fucked up.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kevadu

300K Yen a month is a blessing. Well, in my country, it is. 3K dollar is enough to last me for a lifetime AND enjoy my savings

Users who are viewing this thread