Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 54 - Errand Boy of the Fickle Goddess

Dex-chan lover
I. Fucking.Hate. Inner. Monologue. Bullshit. Either fucking write or defend properly. Do not sit there doing NOTHING.

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal: First of all, MC is hurt because of the surprise attack at the start, which is why he can't concentrate properly. Secondly, the only way he can communicate with Sofia is through writing (because of Goddess' Blessing), which she isn't giving a chance, as to explain properly he would have to first try to heal himself up and then try to have a conversation (remember, MC can't heal himself using Spells or his Realm because of a specific reason). And Sofia won't try to give MC chance to heal himself up as well, because she believes that MC works for the Goddess.
Even afterwords Sofia understands
that MC isn't on the side of the Goddess and is forced to fight (as the fight goes on), she still goes on attacking him, to try and remove a future threat.

god damn MC!!! just fucking attack or use your penis... damn boy the story was told you are strong aarrrgghghh i'll back to re read slime

Double-page supporter
what really funny is, in the novel, all he wanted to do at the moment is escape from reality by thinking random stuff... the dude is bonker...

I was really excited to see stuff with the MC again, and then it went back to the boring shit on the other side. Guess I'll just wait for the next chapter and hope there isn't much more of it...

Dex-chan lover
Goddammit, if you're gonna piss away the chapter with forgettable side characters don't bring MC into it yet. I'd rather them not showing Makoto at all than this horse shit.

Dex-chan lover
If i remember right io basically received 0 damage. So her sacrifice was almost for nothing

Dex-chan lover
@SweatyBrie what I don't understand is why the sword girl doesn't understand him: shouldn't she be able to speak the demon leguage?

Dex-chan lover
@Kanol Of course she'd still be more experienced than him, but he's still way more powerful in a way that he can just make anything she does mostly ineffective. Also he has more than mana reserves, I don't know the full extent of it cause I'm only reading the manga, but when they talked about the fact that he's creating his own endlessly expanding world and that touching on the territory of the goddess. Also yes I'm complaining that he isn't prepping for a fight to come out of nowhere. 1, he's not safe in a heavily fortified human city, cause if he loses his mask people will mistake him for a monster. Second...Tomoe, Mio, and how we lost chibi Tomoe...were all 'random' incidents. Like the danger came to him, not the other way around. So by now, with the fact that he has taken people into his protection, common sense should say "Prepare so that I'm ready to at least protect people if something random happens again" I don't expect him to become a combat veteran, but Tomoe trained all those others, she could've trained the MC to the point that he'd at least have a grasp of how he can use his powers in battle, which is honestly enough to beat almost anything, and the things it can't, probably enough to escape.

Double-page supporter
@Beregorn The sword girl is hyuman, therefore she can't understand what Makoto said, while the little girl can, because she is not hyuman. Makoto can understand demi-human/non-hyuman and vice versa not because he is able to speak demi-human language, but because of magic from the bug. Even if makoto learn to speak common language, any hyuman will not be able to understand him. In fact makoto is able to speak common but hyuman only able to understand if it in written format, not speaking.

Thanks for the chap!

I immediately fast forwarded the hibiki part. Sorry hibiki fans. On the MC part, idk.. it somehow feels different to how I read it in the WN looooooong time agoooo vs this manga one...

Dex-chan lover
please don't tell me he's gonna go full-cuck mode again and forgive her?
what's this? the last of us II ?!

🤣👺

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter !
And yeah. (spoiler ahead?)

Even though its misunderstanding, sophia is basically a battle maniac. So she doesnt really care mc is on goddess side or not. Well, she will paid dearly for that, though ^^ anyone who pick a fight against makoto is

Fed-Kun's army
@Beregorn she's a dumb battle junkie and hyuman (actually)
Not mentioned yet, but it doesn't matter. In the wn chapter, it mentions that she is the top hyuman adventurer (lv 900+) who defeated a supreme dragon

Users who are viewing this thread