Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 57 - Blue Light

Reading the comments, I was amazed, and saddened, at how many different times people asked what chapter of the WN or LN it is. The idea that people wouldn't read the comments (I assume because it "isn't worth their time"), but also expect others to not only read the comments, but reply to them with the chapter, is disappointing. I understand asking for it at first, but after it had been answered multiple times, and still seeing people continue to ask, seems ridiculous. If a chapter has over 200 comments, and is based on a WN/LN, it is a very safe bet that somebody has already asked for the chapter number. If you want the information (and clearly are willing to spend time reading, if wanting to read the WN/LN), at least take the time to skim through the comments to see if the question has already been asked and answered.

It's been a while since the last chapter but it's always exciting getting to read more! :)

Bruh I can't wait until the next chapter drops, which is about a month or so...

See you guys then. Super hyped for it.

ere

I don't get it... Why Sophia call him "Kuzunoha"?
She shouldn't know his identity...
Did I lose something?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, but have to ask, was last month a month that no chapter got released or are we behind by one chapter?

Dex-chan lover
One ring he thought was barely strong was kinda note enough for a good parting gift tho... could've used all of em 👻

Fed-Kun's army
elmo-nuke.jpg

Double-page supporter
@Owyn It is not outright stated that he used all rings but

In alternate dimension he destroyed Lorel turning it into a desert . Even more destructive when it is revealed that Lorel is a mountainous country.

Damn that was a great chapter, really can't wait for the next one and I love how the humans who thought the goddess sent them help got hit by the blast, but now he for sure won't think twice (i hope) about learning more how to protect himself if he's stranded like that again and for him to learn some type of healing ability

Double-page supporter
holy shit

you know a serie is popular on Mangadex when there are 48k+ views and 270+ comments

Users who are viewing this thread