Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 57 - Blue Light

Dex-chan lover
@bk3k

fair point, it's kind of a grey zone.
But I would still argue its spoilers until the next few chapters where we know if they talk about it or not.
but yeah, assuming they are not going to bring it up in the manga then yes, it's not really spoilers.

Aggregator gang
@sambenmaggie
Yes, but makoto finds out that komoe or mini tomoe has her own consciousness, it's just that she is only created by mana of tomoe and his. The 2nd one komoe started to show emotions and thought processing much more than the 1st one.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Piyush123

So by all accounts the first one is dead, hence my rip comment. If they make a new one and its old consciousness and memories are gone, its a new being.

Also. Spoiler tag you animal

Aggregator gang
@sambenmaggie
Man u are not upto date, kindly go through manga if u don't like LN. Also my bad that i didn't use the spoiler tag but it's nothing to worry.......most of the users have read the LN. Well i recommend u to read the LN of Strange adventure of a broke mercenary.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Piyush123

I said I was years out of date man. So do tell me, does the new mini ever get the memories of her old version back? If not she's effectively dead and this is an entirely different mini. Its why I said RIP in the first place and you still haven't told me that's not what happened.

Also, wtf does "kindly go through manga if u don't like LN" mean here?

P.S. What's up with you pming me after replying?

P.P.S. Strange adventure of a broke mercenary I'm still split on.
Really strong start, MC seems great. But later on story definitely seems to stall, wastes too much time on inner monologue he never shares, world building felt flat.

My go to recs for adventure LN are the ever popular Mushoku Tensei or 7s myself. I'm behind on ongoing LNs because IVE ASCENDED TO SUPERIOR WUXIA.
🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Wait so all that means is that it was bigger than he though but what really happened? And how many people did he kill cause I hope he killed a lot they are all assholes

Cant relate to all these people who confused with the chapter. If you really read and follow the story—i even only read the manga—then you should get it unless you're such a speed reader smh.

I don't really understand what just happened. But it does mean that something bad was caused by him right?

Ngl the art does not fit the description of what happens in the ln he basically makes a hydrogen bomb after launching this attack the explosion covers miles and forms a big dome before spreading out

Fed-Kun's army
Needs a few retouches. Like page 22 "I can't even use wind magic to begin" should be "I can't even use wind magic!" or "I can't use wind magic to begin with!"

On page 21, it shows that Makoto uses 3 or 4 rings. But why in page 24 he said he only use one ring???

Double-page supporter
@DC090199
Just some speculation from me: maybe he only used one ring for the big kaboom, but removed the other rings to reduce the mana restriction on himself

Aggregator gang
@agshield
the ring acts like a container for his leaking magic, so when it's full it is a ring shape mana battery.
It's just that he underestimate the scale of that.
Hé put the ring on his arrow and fired.what he don't know is that ring contains mana equal to a power plant. And one on melt downbat that.

Users who are viewing this thread