Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 57 - Blue Light

@Kutabarie It's intentional I believe, it's to get the readers to buy the actual manga. I don't mind to be honest as long as I can read for free.

Thanks for the upload Uxtef!

Having just reread the entire manga again, the whole war focused chapters on the other characters actually isn't so bad, actually fits well and doesn't take long. One just really has to read it all in one go and it was painful waiting for all those chapters to come out. This whole thing reads and feels much better being read like that. I have no complains so far.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, that was a trip. Loved this so much! If only the MC wasn't dense as fuck and had a little more than a two pairs of tits shoved in his face.

Once again, MC saved by Plot Armor even tho MC have power to protect himself

What a waste of power

LAME!!

Fed-Kun's army
What was the pt of this fight or are the update times inbetween makingn me forget the plot

@Fussion007 He has a stupid amount of power, but he doesn't start learning to control and use it until after this fight.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like an intense fight has happened, but the drawing is so dirty, or the page quality is low enough, that everything appears smudged and intermixed. It's really hard to appreciate anything that is happening.

Dex-chan lover
what a fucking shit series of events. MC's too fucking stupid to properly discuss things with a potential ally because ???, so they had a worthless fight that accomplished almost nothing in the end.

Dex-chan lover
@exxeld they were planning to kill him regardless of anything. Well he could've had a potential ally but if i were him i would've just destroyed everything in sight.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah bro, you are strong. Now its time for you to learn how to use that strengh.

Users who are viewing this thread