Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 57 - Blue Light

@ichibaka you can see mini-Tomoe putting a water barrier on the ring as it starts to explode here

@CinderKin that is exactly what he did, yes :)

@Loli_Omamoritai but he *is* an amateur. Tomoe gave up and he got badly hurt in his fight with Mio (also, she stopped). He has no battle experience, let alone fighting 2 opponents at once. Also, "small fries"? One is the strongest human adventurer and the other is a
dragon that's a bit weaker than Tomoe

Okay, that's it I'm going to read the novel.

Is there a translated LN of this not WN? ln has some illustration so, if anyone knows where to find it.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I've been absent for so long that I can't follow the story anymore...

WHICH IS GREAT!

NOW I CAN READ AGAIN FROM CH 1 WITH FRESH EYES!

Dex-chan lover
@Loli_Omamoritai Tomoe isn't the strongest dragon, that title belongs to the dragon with the golden mana that she hinted at like 8 chapters ago, and Mio is technically stronger than Tomoe, but, as previously stated by many people, Makoto doesn't really have fighting skills outside of the bow and a bit of magic, and he's fighting a human that's at the same level of strength as Tomoe and Mio, plus a powerful "demon", after being forcefully transferred. Even the strongest in the world can be killed with ease if they're caught off-guard. He is an amateur, and they would be small fries compared to him, especially since his lv and mana capacity are way higher than everyone else's, but they aren't anywhere near as weak the small fries called "heroes". For example that human is in the 1000s range while the strongest hero Trashmaki(?), Trash-something is only in the 300s.

Fed-Kun's army
@sambenmaggie
She can be made agian by the mana of tomoe and makoto. But alas the destruction was on the other dimension too, also we don't know how will makoto reacts after seeing that.

tried to read the wn ch 77, but the translation 😒, i think it needs more editing and proofreading. I don't know if i could continue reading it
Btw, who the hell is Raidou?

@sampahisekai
yeah, there's only wn.

Dex-chan lover
'did the goddess curse him' lmao I never thought about that, she totally would have. The fact they dispelled that is hilarious.

Quite sad the arrow wasn't shown with more detail as it accumulated power. This is also one of my favorite parts as
after he creates a freakin lake most of the survivers of both side just go : fuck this war we gotta worship whatever this is

Supporter
We are getting close to the point in which I stopped reading the novel, really curious to what's happening next :3

Users who are viewing this thread