Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 97 - Kuzunoha Radicalists

Dex-chan lover
man I really enjoyed this chapter, so much that I might even go watch the anime or read the novels. Speaking of that, are the novels in English officially translated somewhere or maybe just fantranslated?
the novels are being translated officially. Vol 1 is currently out and vol 2 will be out on July end I believe.

Dex-chan lover
the novels are being translated officially. Vol 1 is currently out and vol 2 will be out on July end I believe.

It's weird that the offical translation of the novels have taken so long. Like if look at other stories like say "Saski & Peeps" that has been novel translation has been done quite fast and it got popular enough to get an anime. It's weird they would neglect a potential market like that while others try to use their fame as quick as possible.

Dex-chan lover
while reading the manga is still just different enough from the anime to make it an enjoyable read, i sure wish we weren't this drastically far behind the anime. i mean holy fuck are we hella far behind. it's still the same arc but we're basically still at the start of the arc while the anime is already at the end of it. and the mangas pacing is starting to feel like it's going too slow. at this current rate we're looking to be on this arc for another 50+ chapters and i can't see that being good for manga sales.

Like, seriously, the ONLY thing I absolutely hate in this manga (and the novel is the same) is just how dense the MC is. It's just impossible to believe in such a character. It's simply annoying to read every time.
I have seem denser people in real life, my friend... I myself am one of them as well, from what I've been told by friends...

You have seem nothing, to say such things. Like, for real :v

Fed-Kun's army
Jin-senpai with that equal opportunity ass-kicking.

NBzoKIh.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
I honestly lament that this manga is monthly.

As far as I know it's pretty popular.... and the novel is over 400 chapters long already.... why make it monthly? If it was weekly I would be so much more hopeful of actually seeing the end...
Because a monthly gets this many pages. A weekly would have 5-7 pages at best.

Alternatively the publisher could chop the pages up into 4 separate parts for a "weekly" but then you'd get weird cutoffs and interrupt the story pacing anyways.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly lament that this manga is monthly.

As far as I know it's pretty popular.... and the novel is over 400 chapters long already.... why make it monthly? If it was weekly I would be so much more hopeful of actually seeing the end...

That's the industry these days. Instead of monthlies, you can get overworked underpaid artists doing Weeklies, doing barely 10 pages or you get what should be monthlies split up into multiple chunks and all the attendant pacing and writing problems that introduces. And then you get those individual chunks sold bit by bit on the publisher's apps/readers. Which is a pox on the system.

Not every series is a One Piece or a Naruto success. The artists should all be paid way more and the industry should find models to sell it to way more people.

Dex-chan lover
How tall is Abelia? She seems tiny compared to the rest of his students.

Dex-chan lover
Is this sarcasm? Cause we had like 2 chapters in last two years. WN is barely alive at this point.
No last I remember was reading 358 in the middle of Covid and stopping to let more chapters come out and then just forgetting about reading the web novel.

Dex-chan lover
Throw me some spoilers?

I would love some spoilers pls.
Not all that spoilery, since it's not plot relevant and I already said it in that first comment. Just consider that by the end of the summer, these guys are incredibly valuable as personnel to any of the existing countries, major corporations, and wealthy individuals. They all have their goals for the future, and Daena's has always been to just go with the flow, in a way that his family will be taken care of, but he decides later that he won't be accepting any of those offers, or even working for the Kuzunoha company, he wants to be a low paid school teacher, just helping students reach their full potential, like all those made for TV movies. When Jin and the others go to Daena's wife to try to get her to talk some sense into him, she's ecstatic to hear he has a dream worth striving for.

Dex-chan lover
Like, seriously, the ONLY thing I absolutely hate in this manga (and the novel is the same) is just how dense the MC is. It's just impossible to believe in such a character. It's simply annoying to read every time.
makoto isn't even being dense in this chapter so why are you complaining? also makoto isn't dense, at least not when it comes to things like romantic feelings. if you really did read the novels you should know that. he rejects anyone with clear ulterior motives like the librarian and all those other girls who kept sending him marriage proposals. and he also rejects people out of a sense of fear of losing those he considers family.

it's a world that accepts poligamy. if the wife doesn't mind that he has girlfriend, I'm confused why it upset her that he's seen with a girl

Dex-chan lover
fun fact, if you hit someone and they faint for longer then a few seconds to a minute or two, you have most likely caused them a concussion or braindamage.

Dex-chan lover
It's weird that the offical translation of the novels have taken so long. Like if look at other stories like say "Saski & Peeps" that has been novel translation has been done quite fast and it got popular enough to get an anime. It's weird they would neglect a potential market like that while others try to use their fame as quick as possible.
the reason is because the publisher is Alphapolis who has time and again refused to work with translation companies.

it's a world that accepts poligamy. if the wife doesn't mind that he has girlfriend, I'm confused why it upset her that he's seen with a girl
She thought he about to cheat. And she upset that he coundn’t hide better. The whole argument is just to see if Daena was actually cheated or not. Its more like an opportunity for his wife to remind him ab their couple’s rule and what she expect/like from him (not regress into monkey, a.k.a keep being intelligent)

Users who are viewing this thread