Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 12 Ch. 84 - Substitute Beauty

Dex-chan lover
To be fair he did stumble upon the worst matchups possible, excluding tomoe and mio the hero naoki had some passive brainwashing powers that are extra effective against hyumans a.k.a. his race, and in this case he got blitzed by someone at the same and possibly higher level than his boss.
What? He didnt stumble onto anything the author keeps writing him into situations where he gets his ass beat
I dont care about the lore reason he got his ass beat I care that he got his ass beat for the 50th time

Dex-chan lover
pls tell me more (spoiler is fine) about who is this root guy, some said root guy is on tomoe level? doesnt that mean hes OP af? based on the world's standard
Root is basically the myriad dragon one.. standing above all the other dragons like Tomoe and the brat, ergo even more powerful than them. He is quite the ... character.

Thats basically it without telling even more.

Dex-chan lover
it was kinda confusing since this Root's form is similar to the shota that was with Sofia
Makes sense since both are dragons, even tomoe has a few similar traits to them, that being said root is unique in that they (since root's gender is something no one knows, not even root anymore, using they) can alter their appearance at will, it's really hard to say if root looks like that because of preference or just because they want to.
That said that does beg the question of if tomoe is capable of metamorphosis or just prefers her current form.

Dex-chan lover
Always hated how kuzunoha doesnt even want to fix his past mistake, like being extra careful around other, they try to hurt your companions and best you can do is just treat them food, and leaving your friend vulnurable. 🤦‍♂️
true. his character's rather inconsistent.. previously, when the thieves raided his trash warehouse and killed some orcs in the process of the raid then mc became mental afterwards and then this... like, you'd think he got the character development but then he just continues acting like nothing happened at all. i know he's a pacifist and all but.... sigh i'm getting high blood pressure over this comment

what i hate about mc about this is how he would rather control how shiki behaves than control that shithead demon to not get other people's food wtf. legit the demon girl is power tripping him and shiki and mc is like::nyoron:

isekai farmer mc is a superior pacifist over this trash mc. at least farmer mc knows how to protect his loved ones like that's easily his highest priority

Dex-chan lover
So, someone that hates the goddess is giving hyumans student experimental drugs? Sounds familiar...

tskr for the chap.
Man monthly mangas are a pain. I always have to have a quick skim of the last chapter to try and remember what just happened.

Dex-chan lover
Shiki's dialogue is honestly top tier content this chapter

LIME NOOOOL! Man's always getting an L he doesn't deserve

There's an actual thing (forgot what it's called) where people fall in love with the person who saves them from danger, aka what the sisters experienced and why they crushing on Makoto and from spoilers I've read the younger sister gets a boyfriend later on
It's called suspension bridge effect. It's the fact that people feel strong attachment to each other if they are together in a dangerous situation.

Dex-chan lover
pls tell me more (spoiler is fine) about who is this root guy, some said root guy is on tomoe level? doesnt that mean hes OP af? based on the world's standard
SPOILER!! not sure if I censored it correctly so be warned.

root is a dragon like tomoe but he’s the strongest one there is. He would beat tomoe with relative Ease. He could also go against the goddess to some extent. He’s really damn op.

Dex-chan lover
question for LN enjoyers: how much longer is this blasted school arc?
i think it’s gonna take a couple more chapters about lime’s kidnapping and some more about the set up for the next arc which will be nonstop action with the best parts of the story imo.

Dex-chan lover
Thank god something interesting happened. This whole arc has been boring as hell so far.

Dex-chan lover
even so lime latte is still a stupid name, so please be save

Double-page supporter
Anyone know what chapter this is in the LN? I was on this part but I accidentally removed it on my bookmark way way back.

Dex-chan lover
this one is entirely Justified and generally the last time something like this happens to him.
Would that
time he was being “seduced” by Hibiki charisma also count, as soon after Makoto nukes a swarm of monsters approaching them

Users who are viewing this thread